• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 55 praises

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:05 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Why?? Our world is such....

A Saudi court granted a couple's divorce after a woman accused the man of leaving his mother and family to be with her.

The Saudi Gazette reports that they had no problems as a couple but that the way he treated his family bothered the wife.

She told the judge, "I can never trust a man who does everything to keep his wife happy while he denies even a small favour to his mother."

The woman said her husband, 29, took care of her, giving her expensive gifts and trips abroad.

However, the woman felt that "a man who is not good to his own mother cannot be trusted. He may turn his back on me anytime in the future."

The man was reported to have been in deep shock. He would do everything to keep her, he told the judge.

He asked her, "Didn't I abandon my own family for you?"

"Yes, and this is the very reason I want divorce from you," the woman retorted.

The divorce was granted after she returned the dowry from her husband.

http://www.asiaone.c...her-over-mother

Showster, Mustank and Vid praised this
Cheers,

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:11 PM

Showster
  • Premium member
    Showster
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Women hate wimps.

If dump mother and (appears to) dump the wife, the wife might want to hang on.

Else hang onto both wife and mother.

Any other choice is a wimp.

A Saudi court granted a couple's divorce after a woman accused the man of leaving his mother and family to be with her.

The Saudi Gazette reports that they had no problems as a couple but that the way he treated his family bothered the wife.

She told the judge, "I can never trust a man who does everything to keep his wife happy while he denies even a small favour to his mother."

The woman said her husband, 29, took care of her, giving her expensive gifts and trips abroad.

However, the woman felt that "a man who is not good to his own mother cannot be trusted. He may turn his back on me anytime in the future."

The man was reported to have been in deep shock. He would do everything to keep her, he told the judge.

http://www.asiaone.c...?xtor=EREC-16-4[Emarsys_Newsletter]-20180105&extid=6934d0cfb7b252f1ae9f0dbddf5ff88ca8637e77

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:12 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Heng Ah......... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Not his MIL ... :want:

He will be lagi shock if his wife said that he never took care of his MIL ... :secret-laugh:

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:36 PM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Heng Ah......... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Not his MIL ... :want:

He will be lagi shock if his wife said that he never took care of his MIL ... :secret-laugh:

Dis will not happen to ah James.... If like dat, I sure Tio toto......
Jamesc and Buadongdong praised this

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:45 PM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

http://www.asiaone.c...?xtor=EREC-16-4[Emarsys_Newsletter]-20180105&extid=6934d0cfb7b252f1ae9f0dbddf5ff88ca8637e77

I think the wife is just using that as an excuse to divorce.

Mustank and Volvobrick praised this

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:01 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Now you know the origin of “Siao zah bor” - 女人心,海底针。。。摸不着,猜不透。

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:04 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Steady woman 👏👏👏

FourZero and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:05 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got richer man [sly]
Jamesc praised this

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:32 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    Supercharged
    Author Image

yes, maybe...smoke screen

Cheers,

Posted 05 January 2018 - 06:27 PM

Raychay
  • Premium member
    Raychay
    5th Gear
    Author Image

'Who would you save first if both were drowning — your wife or your mother?

3_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC(15).jpg

Next time your wife ask you this question, you know how to answer liao!

Edited by Raychay, 05 January 2018 - 06:27 PM.

Posted 05 January 2018 - 06:33 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

'Who would you save first if both were drowning â your wife or your mother?

Sorry....i cant swim....😂😂😂
Together We stand Alone

Posted 05 January 2018 - 06:53 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

'Who would you save first if both were drowning â your wife or your mother?

Of course save mother.
There can only be one mother.
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:34 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I like this country.

Just say I divorce you 3 times

and the man becomes a free man.

:D

FourZero praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: divorces, husband, mother, woman and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users