Proton's first SUV - No moon

Karoon

Turbocharged

looks good but how come no front view ah boss? if pricing is reasonable then will be ubiquitous...

Yes boss, they say its priced to sell.

But not sure who is they. If its malaysian side, everything boleh

↡ Advertisement

Yes boss, they say its priced to sell.

But not sure who is they. If its malaysian side, everything boleh ð

haha agree. "priced to sell" is so subjective...

Turbocharged

priced to sell in malaysia. once come into spore, price become triple. then all will say add a bit more can buy korean or jap car.

• Praise 3

VES, ARF and COE is the killer .... no car is priced to sell in SG la ... uniquely singapore [laugh]

priced to sell in malaysia. once come into spore, price become triple. then all will say add a bit more can buy korean or jap car.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Think won't sell well here, like NAZA cars.

• Praise 1

Think won't sell well here, like NAZA cars.

They don't even make cars, they assemble them under their brand.

Remember the Kia Forte in Malaysia?

The crappy hafei Lobo as the sutera?

• Praise 4

They don't even make cars, they assemble them under their brand.

Remember the Kia Forte in Malaysia?

The crappy hafei Lobo as the sutera?

These national made cars are only suitable for their local needs.

If NAZA wanted to go international, those cars it had been selling needs to be back to the drawing board and some engineering tweaks. Cut and paste won't go far.

Turbocharged

When I drove my SUV to visit my wife's relatives in MY, they commented that they loved getting a SUV but import models are too expensive for them.

It is when I mentioned Proton that I learned that Proton did not have any SUVs in their lineup... I was like "what???" WTF is proton doing all these years?

Finally they are having an SUV... I hope my relatives can finally get one of those!

• Praise 2

When I drove my SUV to visit my wife's relatives in MY, they commented that they loved getting a SUV but import models are too expensive for them.

It is when I mentioned Proton that I learned that Proton did not have any SUVs in their lineup... I was like "what???" WTF is proton doing all these years?

Finally they are having an SUV... I hope my relatives can finally get one of those!

2 including the rebadged Vitara.

• Praise 1

2 including the rebadged Vitara.

Rebadged Vitara is no go after Geely buy over Proton. The last Suzuki rebadged model will be the Ertiga (MPV).
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Rebadged Vitara is no go after Geely buy over Proton. The last Suzuki rebadged model will be the Ertiga (MPV).

Yup, in fact, Proton really played out Suzuki in this. Suzuki actually close all their dealership in MY and hand it to proton under this deal of rebadging their cars. But after Geely buyout they were left in limbo.

Not sure how this is going to pan out.

Yup, in fact, Proton really played out Suzuki in this. Suzuki actually close all their dealership in MY and hand it to proton under this deal of rebadging their cars. But after Geely buyout they were left in limbo.

Not sure how this is going to pan out.

Suzuki sales number in MY has been disappointing... Their main market now is Indonesia. Edited by Cypher

Bring back Proton here

No thank you.

They will die out again,as they sell Chinese outdated models(2014 boyue!)