Wechat kenah hack

Ysc3

Twincharged

for the past few months I have been getting notifications from wechat that someone is logging into my account at a new device and I will be kicked out of my a/c if the login is successful.

initially I thought maybe my wife's iPhone had logged into my a/c unknowingly on home wifi ... but since last night got samsung phone try to log into my a/c !!

anyone also got this issue ?? these hackers damn free ... just whack only ... I only use wechat to communicate with my family ... nothing worth hacking also ...

*I have both whatapps and wechat ... I know some may complain about privacy issues with wechat but its damn functional.

post-2854-0-56509500-1515213110_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

for the past few months I have been getting notifications from wechat that someone is logging into my account at a new device and I will be kicked out of my a/c if the login is successful.

initially I thought maybe my wife's iPhone had logged into my a/c unknowingly on home wifi ... but since last night got samsung phone try to log into my a/c !!

anyone also got this issue ?? these hackers damn free ... just whack only ... I only use wechat to communicate with my family ... nothing worth hacking also ...

*I have both whatapps and wechat ... I know some may complain about privacy issues with wechat but its damn functional.

Had Wechat for years but never any of this problem. Wechat is tagged with mobile phone. Did you or someone else having your number. In the worst case, there might be an idiot using your number to log in maybe his number is close to yours.

Wechat password can be returned if you are the rightful mobile phone owner. So you check it out.

Twincharged

Your wife trying to check on you lah

but she dun have samsung phone leh ...

Had Wechat for years but never any of this problem. Wechat is tagged with mobile phone. Did you or someone else having your number. In the worst case, there might be an idiot using your number to log in maybe his number is close to yours.

Wechat password can be returned if you are the rightful mobile phone owner. So you check it out.

first iphone, then samsung ... hmmm ...

Turbocharged

Your wife trying to check on you lah

Good idea, the wife trying to use other people's phone to check him. Hahaha

Twincharged

this morning woke up ... then found out i was logged out and had to log-in again with sms and new password.

post-2854-0-66732600-1515306440_thumb.png

A question for WeChat.

My WeChat chat history was deleted accidentally and all gone.

Is it possible to retrieve the previous WeChat chat history of Android phones?.

I did not do any backup in the PC or in the device at all.

Are the chat history stored in the account?

Thanks

Erm, anyone has solutions?

your china gf looking for you ?  :D

either you change ur password fast . if not , at the end you need to change a phone and new number . 

your old phone already compromised ......  -_-  Will not be safe if you wan to use mobile banking apps 

• Praise 1

your china gf looking for you ? :D

either you change ur password fast . if not , at the end you need to change a phone and new number .

your old phone already compromised ...... -_- Will not be safe if you wan to use mobile banking apps

It's not hacked.

I accidentally deleted it.

Now have to retrieve the data back without any backup.

Any solutions?

It's not hacked.

I accidentally deleted it.

Now have to retrieve the data back without any backup.

Any solutions?

If u delete the apps maybe still can retrieve.

But u delete the chat ... very hard to recover.

I think the logs are encrypted .

• Praise 3

If u delete the apps maybe still can retrieve.

But u delete the chat ... very hard to recover.

I think the logs are encrypted .

maybe he is concerned about pictures and not the actual message content ...  [sly]

[:p]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Folks, I am a country bumpkin when it comes to modern Chinese Apps and I need to upgrade my knowledge in this area.  

I hope you could help me with the following questions.

1. What are the functions which WeChat have but cannot be found in WhatsApp?  Is WeChat called 微信 or  朋友圈?What do you usually use WeChat for?

2.  I am a regular user of the AngMo Facebook and WhatsApp.  What are the equivalent Chinese version which I should try?

3.  Are there any other Chinese Apps that I should keep myself up to date with?

謝謝, 請您點个讚唄.

Edited by Albeniz

Your questions are best answered by China XMM, in person, up close to run through with you.... 😅

And BTW Wechat is like WhatsApp + paylah + FB plus shopping plus mini programmes (like remote for KTV module etc). 

It is also a direct link to the Chinese S2 of course. 

• Praise 4

10 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

Folks, I am a country bumpkin when it comes to modern Chinese Apps and I need to upgrade my knowledge in this area.  

I hope you could help me with the following questions.

1. What are the functions which WeChat have but cannot be found in WhatsApp?  Is WeChat called 微信 or  朋友圈?What do you usually use WeChat for?

2.  I am a regular user of the AngMo Facebook and WhatsApp.  What are the equivalent Chinese version which I should try?

3.  Are there any other Chinese Apps that I should keep myself up to date with?

謝謝, 請您點个讚唄.

1. For ppl outside Great Firewall and without China bank account, it no different from WhatsApp. 朋友圈=Wechat Moment. No diff from IG.

2. There is no equivalent.

3. Weibo

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2