• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
126 replies to this topic | 902 praises

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:51 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Call me uncle but... I prefer those traditional coffee than those ang mo coffee. Any place in the West has such good coffee (eg kopi gao kind). Any particular coffeeshop or hawker? To many it taste the same but for people who drinks a lot will know the difference. Need some skill one. Some too blend etc.

Don't wanna go Yakun though,

Edited by Extremme, 06 January 2018 - 10:11 PM.

Doppel, Tianmo and Victor68 praised this

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:25 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Kopi di Luo Jia xi
Most potent combination liao
I also don’t drink angmo Kopi one

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:29 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Not sure about other places...I’m blessed to have two kpt nearby that serve nice kopi C.

Two nearby Hans are also good though a bit more expensive.

Ice Kopi C is the one hard to find as the ices melt too fast which alter the drink drastically.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:38 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Support.

I like fancy angmo iceblends but real Kopi needs to be black, gao gao and carry a bitter sour note. And sometimes have a you tiao nearby to go with it.

Always watch and see how Kopi Uncle/Aunty stir before I order. I find that stirring style makes a huge difference.
Tianmo praised this
friday is my second favourite f word.

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:18 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Not easy to find a good one. Last time there was one hawker centre at the old neo teow hawker at Lim Chu Kang, rumour was they put opium cause it was so good and addictive. I have since not find anyone close to that. So far what I have tasted are just normal. Last I heard they moved to Jurong East after Neo Teow was demolished. That was 10 plus years ago

Edited by Extremme, 06 January 2018 - 11:42 PM.

Premacist praised this

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:26 PM

Scion
  • Scion
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i tried the kopi gu you (butter) at the North Bridge Road kopitiam before... really not bad

Tianmo and Brass praised this

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:43 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I still prefer local kopi tiam kopi ... angmo kopi not nice at all.

They said kopi good for health. Wonder which type of kopi ... 🤔

Edited by Angcheek, 06 January 2018 - 11:45 PM.

Mercs, Newbie26, Uncle2 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:46 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Kopi i only like old town hazelnut or less sugar one also not bad when on diet
FourZero praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:01 AM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

kopitiam kopi is mixed with margarine and roasted.

sure, it taste nice, you also get trans fat along with kopi.

real kopi is just ground from roasted beans only, without any extra ingredient.

Tianmo and Mkl22 praised this

Posted 07 January 2018 - 02:04 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Not easy to find a good one. Last time there was one hawker centre at the old neo teow hawker at Lim Chu Kang, rumour was they put opium cause it was so good and addictive. I have since not find anyone close to that. So far what I have tasted are just normal. Last I heard they moved to Jurong East after Neo Teow was demolished. That was 10 plus years ago

That place is not demolished. Only vacated and use for SAF exercise. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:51 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Best AMDK kopi would be Iced Coffee.

If traditional, I'd always get from Killiney..

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:57 AM

Doppel
  • Premium member
    Doppel
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Put opium inside and still can sell for the same price?!
AltisOwner and Staff69 praised this

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:13 AM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

That place is not demolished. Only vacated and use for SAF exercise.

oH yeah. I think so... But its that place

Best AMDK kopi would be Iced Coffee.

If traditional, I'd always get from Killiney..

Killiney still OK but then it depends which outlet lor

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:41 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Supercharged
    Author Image

oH yeah. I think so... But its that place
Killiney still OK but then it depends which outlet lor

So far I've been going to the one at Killiney Road itself.. Never really tried going to other outlets..

SiLangKia praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:12 AM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hrmmm..still no specific recommendation hahaha 🤣

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:32 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Saw the G7 instant coffee in sachet in new packaging. Almost bought, but was taken aback when I saw the ingredients' content - something like "simulated coffee flavouring". Then, I put it back on the shelf. But, it's an "honest" coffee, at least they declared it.

Roadrunner2029, Tianmo and Lala81 praised this

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:35 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Saw the G7 instant coffee in sachet in new packaging. Almost bought, but was taken aback when I saw the ingredients' content - something like "simulated coffee flavouring". Then, I put it back on the shelf. But, it's an "honest" coffee, at least they declared it.

All the 3-in-1 uses all the chemical BS.
Kangadrool and Tianmo praised this

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:54 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ang Mo Americano is the best

Hainan kopi has a lot of other stuff included, like corn, butter, sugar

Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:46 AM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I still prefer local kopi tiam kopi ... angmo kopi not nice at all.

They said kopi good for health. Wonder which type of kopi ... ð¤

Tongkat Ali coffee 👍

Call me uncle but... I prefer those traditional coffee than those ang mo coffee. Any place in the West has such good coffee (eg kopi gao kind). Any particular coffeeshop or hawker? To many it taste the same but for people who drinks a lot will know the difference. Need some skill one. Some too blend etc.

Don't wanna go Yakun though,

On the west side ...... tried one stall at ABC (can't remember stall name), good 👍👍👍

Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:49 AM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Tongkat Ali coffee ð
On the west side ...... tried one stall at ABC (can't remember stall name), good ððð

Wow ABC a lot of coffee stalls 😅

Nothing near lakeside or Boon Lay?

Edited by Extremme, 07 January 2018 - 11:49 AM.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users