Kopi

Extremme

Call me uncle but... I prefer those traditional coffee than those ang mo coffee. Any place in the West has such good coffee (eg kopi gao kind). Any particular coffeeshop or hawker? To many it taste the same but for people who drinks a lot will know the difference. Need some skill one. Some too blend etc.

Don't wanna go Yakun though,

Edited by Extremme
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Not sure about other places...I’m blessed to have two kpt nearby that serve nice kopi C.

Two nearby Hans are also good though a bit more expensive.

Ice Kopi C is the one hard to find as the ices melt too fast which alter the drink drastically.

Support.

I like fancy angmo iceblends but real Kopi needs to be black, gao gao and carry a bitter sour note. And sometimes have a you tiao nearby to go with it.

Always watch and see how Kopi Uncle/Aunty stir before I order. I find that stirring style makes a huge difference.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Not easy to find a good one. Last time there was one hawker centre at the old neo teow hawker at Lim Chu Kang, rumour was they put opium cause it was so good and addictive. I have since not find anyone close to that. So far what I have tasted are just normal. Last I heard they moved to Jurong East after Neo Teow was demolished. That was 10 plus years ago

Edited by Extremme
  • Praise 1

I still prefer local kopi tiam kopi ... angmo kopi not nice at all.

They said kopi good for health. Wonder which type of kopi ...

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 4

kopitiam kopi is mixed with margarine and roasted.

sure, it taste nice, you also get trans fat along with kopi.

real kopi is just ground from roasted beans only, without any extra ingredient.

• Praise 3

Not easy to find a good one. Last time there was one hawker centre at the old neo teow hawker at Lim Chu Kang, rumour was they put opium cause it was so good and addictive. I have since not find anyone close to that. So far what I have tasted are just normal. Last I heard they moved to Jurong East after Neo Teow was demolished. That was 10 plus years ago

That place is not demolished. Only vacated and use for SAF exercise. 

Turbocharged

Put opium inside and still can sell for the same price?!
  • Praise 3

That place is not demolished. Only vacated and use for SAF exercise.

oH yeah. I think so... But its that place

Best AMDK kopi would be Iced Coffee.

If traditional, I'd always get from Killiney..

Killiney still OK but then it depends which outlet lor

oH yeah. I think so... But its that place

Killiney still OK but then it depends which outlet lor

So far I've been going to the one at Killiney Road itself.. Never really tried going to other outlets..

• Praise 1

Saw the G7 instant coffee in sachet in new packaging. Almost bought, but was taken aback when I saw the ingredients' content - something like "simulated coffee flavouring". Then, I put it back on the shelf. But, it's an "honest" coffee, at least they declared it.

• Praise 3

I still prefer local kopi tiam kopi ... angmo kopi not nice at all.

They said kopi good for health. Wonder which type of kopi ... ð¤

Tongkat Ali coffee
↡ Advertisement