Kopi

Extremme

s-l225.jpg

i like this type of drip coffee from vietnam.. it is supposed to be kopi o kosong but i find there is a tinge of sweetness to it.... my colleagues say bitter though lol

tried similar jap drip coffee... cannot beat viet drip coffee

• Praise 1

One stall at ABC ....... not every stall there good right?

Lakeside or Boon Lay is further than JB from my place

Edited by Iceman81
  • Praise 2

The one at ABC you mention, is it located at the end of the ABC HC, corner shop besides the small road? The kopi and teh from that stall is nice, always have people queue for it.

Can't recall exactly .....

teck whye Zong hua coffee shop beside Seng siong there. the coffee is always fresh, Frist brew is the best and then with the Da bao from the opp stall. A happy meal for me

haha

I prefer the kopi tiam next to the temple.

The kopi is superb. Wanton mee too.

• Praise 1

Most critical step for any good kopi is must rinse the cup with hot water before serving the kopi..

This shows the sincerity in brewing a nice cup of kopi for customer..

Coffee Hut at Jalan Berseh HC kopi not bad..

IMO the coffee must be freshly brew not the owner don't keep adding water just to make the water black black. That is not shiok.

those porcelain cup add a rustic feel to the enjoyment

s-l225.jpg

i like this type of drip coffee from vietnam.. it is supposed to be kopi o kosong but i find there is a tinge of sweetness to it.... my colleagues say bitter though lol

tried similar jap drip coffee... cannot beat viet drip coffee

A lot of sediment for viet coffee haha... very robust coffee

• Praise 2

IMO the coffee must be freshly brew not the owner don't keep adding water just to make the water black black. That is not shiok.

is it cause they use Robusta? haha... 

The one at ABC you mention, is it located at the end of the ABC HC, corner shop besides the small road? The kopi and teh from that stall is nice, always have people queue for it.

I think should be that one. Whenever I go abc I only go that stall. The same row opposite end is the fried prawn mee right?

I think should be that one. Whenever I go abc I only go that stall. The same row opposite end is the fried prawn mee right?

Yup, that is the one,haha. Very nice.

• Praise 2

Yup, that is the one,haha. Very nice.

Yeah their Kopi taste good. If Heng Heng can get fresh batch lagi better.

Once saw an old Uncle order black coffee with a stick of butter inside (or is it margarine?)

Looked very tempting.

• Praise 3

I dont drink kopi or like any food remotely tasted like kopi. Every work day lunch, I eat near this stall at Army market. Very popular. Initially, nobody patronise but nowadays, long queue. I never tried before but the owner is frenly always have a smile for me during his smoke break.

https://www.misstamchiak.com/kopi-more/

P.S saw this tam chiak lady there buying and talking to the owner. She did not get any free drinks so I think what she wrote has some truth in it.

• Praise 4

shiok leh... i like

• Praise 1

I dont drink kopi or like any food remotely tasted like kopi. Every work day lunch, I eat near this stall at Army market. Very popular. Initially, nobody patronise but nowadays, long queue. I never tried before but the owner is frenly always have a smile for me during his smoke break.

P.S saw this tam chiak lady there buying and talking to the owner. She did not get any free drinks so I think what she wrote has some truth in it.

Would like to try it out

I love nanyang kopi ... but Golden mile area ... parking is a problem  :D  

• Praise 4

Interesting!!! worth going down to try one of these days.
  • Praise 2

Just curious, you tasted coffee flavoured sweets before?

• Praise 5

Just curious, you tasted coffee flavoured sweets before?

Yes. The black colour with red wording one. Don't like it at all. Even those tze char coffee pork ribs also don't like.

No tea for me too, not even those bubble tea.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1