Kopi

Extremme

That food center served those marine industries prying along Kallang River in the 50's

In the late 60's & early 70's National stadium was build there and the place were under redevelopment to build bigger car parks to cater for football fans. Those going to stadium to watch Malaysia Cup in the late earlier 70's would have their afternoon tea break there before proceeding to the stadium at 4.00 pm to chope the center seat (below the fire torch).

Then Indoor stadium was build and more factories were relocated elsewhere but the hawker center sill remain.

Didn't know its still standing now after my last visit 18 years ago during watching the National Day parade.

BTW, only 8 stalls of which 2 stalls selling hot & cold drinks and the corner one near to the toilets, two young sisters (in their 20's during the 70's) helping their parents selling drinks very chio ... [gorgeous]

A lot of guys (football fans & marine workers) trying to date them out and maybe they could be wives of those tried ... :grin:

Oh wow... What a history haha

That food center served those marine industries prying along Kallang River in the 50's 

In the late 60's & early 70's National stadium was build there and the place were under redevelopment to build bigger car parks to cater for football fans. Those going to stadium to watch Malaysia Cup in the late earlier 70's would have their afternoon tea break there before proceeding to the stadium at 4.00 pm to chope the center seat (below the fire torch).

Then Indoor stadium was build and more factories were relocated elsewhere but the hawker center sill remain.

Didn't know its still standing now after my last visit 18 years ago during watching the National Day parade.

BTW, only 8 stalls of which 2 stalls selling hot & cold drinks and the corner one near to the toilets, two young sisters (in their 20's during the 70's) helping their parents selling drinks very chio ... [gorgeous]  

A lot of guys (football fans & marine workers) trying to date them out and maybe they could be wives of those tried ... :grin:   

8 stalls only? Not bad still can survive until today!

You can jio @Arogab. He stays near there...ð

Yeah, I go there occasionally for drinks as it is an easy place.

Easy place?

Easy means parking no hassle, inside and outside no problem. Seats are available too. Cheap and good.

Another cuppa at Jln Benaan Kapal.

I think I been there once like 20 years ago. Is this the place where I would often see Police vans parked along the road? But that was like a scene 20 years ago lolx

Just discovered the place recently only, mix of cars and lorries there. 

So far am there for coffee and coffee toast set only. Not yet sampled the stalls.

So after reading all the earlier posts about Jln benaan kapal. This morning came over to try it after my morning ride.

post-120776-0-53141500-1521249952_thumb.jpg

So after reading all the earlier posts about Jln benaan kapal. This morning came over to try it after my morning ride.

Your verdict is?

It's a quiet nice place. Tanjong Rhu pao originated from one coffe shop there and still at same place

The eggs and toast look good! Coffee, as usual, black! :XD:

Breakfast and kopi-o at Kampung Arang ð

This kind of breakfast especially on a sat morning is what I call heavenly. More so if the place is quiet and tranquil. Away from buzzing crowd.