2016 2nd Generation Honda Freed

Blooper77

Try 1st floor Ubi AML. Autolink or M9.

Thank you bros, will go and have a look. Any feedback on these 2 PI? After reading so much news about PI, wonder would the authority do something to protect consumers? Maybe along the same arrangement as buying properties.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

My 1st love...sold my 7yr old Freed away because i manage to sell it the same price i bought it 7 years ago...and i jilted her because of that...ha...

Best car ever especially for family with baby or old folks. Never once let me down

Now i have moved on to Freed bigger brother...Stepwagon Spada...3rd row seats folded flat and flushed with the floor..

Stepwagon spada nice.. but i feel a bit too boxy feeling and it is 130k range.

• Praise 1

Just drop by the PI shop to check out. The hybrid version is $119k whilst petrol is $2K more. Need to take $60K loan at 2.98% but can break loan after 2 years.

Will get leather upgrade, HU, sport rim and reverse camera. Look attractive once COE drop further.

Any bro here has better deal or know of anything else?

(edited)

Just drop by the PI shop to check out. The hybrid version is $119k whilst petrol is $2K more. Need to take $60K loan at 2.98% but can break loan after 2 years.

Will get leather upgrade, HU, sport rim and reverse camera. Look attractive once COE drop further.

Wow raise price after see response good? Edited by Blooper77
  • Praise 1

Bro, you price is 109k or 119k. I seen a couple of Pi, all quote below 110 for hybrid.

Bro, you price is 109k or 119k. I seen a couple of Pi, all quote below 110 for hybrid.
  • Praise 1

apology, finger too fast added $10k haha. it is $109 and interest is 2.78%
  • Praise 1

apology, finger too fast added $10k haha. it is $109 and interest is 2.78%

I think if it is a Cat B, 109k still acceptable range with current COE price. but interest rate quite high sia, last time i brought a new car was 1.88% (history liao).  

I didnt test drive because not ready to buy with today's COE haha.

the 2nd row seat folding could be better because you need to push all the way back in order to ensure it folds nicely for people to get to the 3rd row. booth space also limited once you have your 3rd row but you cant have everything.

• Praise 1

I didnt test drive because not ready to buy with today's COE haha.

the 2nd row seat folding could be better because you need to push all the way back in order to ensure it folds nicely for people to get to the 3rd row. booth space also limited once you have your 3rd row but you cant have everything.

yup, regarding the 2nd row folding, it is the same as the videos. for the boot space, you think it is enough to put a stroller upright (not those umbrella small small ones)?

• Praise 2

Went to the show room to saw the actual ride.

My own opinion on this is it has a reasonable amount of space inside to carry 6-7 pax, A comfortable dashboard with my all time fav digital display. Seats are a bit more comfortable than Sienta (I felt). Was told the driving feel is much better also (by the salesman) due to additional Bhp. But 1 thing i can't understand, both Freed and Sienta width are the same, but why Freed feel so much wider when siting inside.

By the way, when i was looking at the new Freed, Sienta is just beside. so quite naturally i compare both.   

post-56676-0-61426600-1484119057_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement