Getting rid of geckos mercifully

Karoon

Supercharged

Lizards eat cockroaches?

yes, although I never see it in action.

I believe lizard clear all the juveniles and the cockroach colony has no chance to boom

• Praise 1

There's a kind of trap, the idea is floating around the internet.

You take a PET soda bottle, those 1.5L type.

Cut around the top half of the bottle and flip it over to join the bottom half.

Then tape up the joint.

You put a bait inside the bottle.

Supposedly the lizard will crawl through the small opening, land inside the bottle and can't get back out.

I believe whether there is food for them, they would still be a permanent resident in every household lo. Cant get rid of them at all.

They really protect us from mozzie? I always can find lizard in my house and yet still can find mozzie le?! [sweatdrop]

Me too

I suspect is kids anyhow eat

Food drop on the floor

Lizard eat

End up nobody eat the mosquito

I usually just pick them up and throw them out of the window but first bring it to my wife and scare the living daylights out of her. [laugh]

I dont understand, why so scared of lizard? The soft rubbery body so nice to touch. Even if it bites you, it cant hurt u at all. Love carrying one with my fingers and rubbing its soft rubbery body.

Used to feed them to my arowana. But now no more arowana so just set them free. [grin]

• Praise 4

Lizards don't leave a gooey mess even, when you whack them hard with a newspaper or slipper as they remain 'whole' in one piece, except the tail. Just use a paper to roll them into it and discard if you don't want to touch it.

I usually just pick them up and throw them out of the window but first bring it to my wife and scare the living daylights out of her. [laugh]

I dont understand, why so scared of lizard? The soft rubbery body so nice to touch. Even if it bites you, it cant hurt u at all. Love carrying one with my fingers and rubbing its soft rubbery body.

You sound like my girl who would catch them and show me right in front of my eyes!

I just leave them alone or chase them out of the kitchen.

I think they do eat mozzies....

Me too

I suspect is kids anyhow eat

Food drop on the floor

Lizard eat

End up nobody eat the mosquito

i thought you mean kids eat the lizzie.

• Praise 1

Used to feed them to my arowana. But now no more arowana so just set them free. [grin]

I dont dare to touch the lizard cause their tail will dropped out! I scare their tail dropped out than the lizard itself. Lol.

my cat to domesticated liao.......catch then dont know what to do with it....ððð.

Why you all dont try putting peacock feather around the house. Cut them into 30Ã30 and put behind curtain, windows or doors. The smell of the fowl's feather will make the geckos skip your house.......somebody thought me and she was in turn taught by a shopkeeper in Little India.

Chicken feathers can or not?

Good as a lizard repellent or a lizard killer?

I wouldn't want a poisoned lizard crawling into a dark corner of my house and die there.

Gonna leave a stench for weeks until it dries up...

It is a repellant

Don’t think will kill

I haven’t seen any dead lizards around

2 nights ago just hunted a small one. It went to hide under my balcony door. I moved the door to find it.

And then i found some mangled parts...   :a-rip:

have to waste time cleaning up...