Getting rid of geckos mercifully

Karoon

I wondered why sugar factory and sugar warehouse no problem with ants

but at home it is a different store

go to diystore no products to keep ants away

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

It happened in my household too. Our electric kettle cap was spoilt and it couldnt open so we just filled the water from the kettle spout and boiled.

One day my spouse decided to force open the cap and he found a dead lizard inside! Eeee! Dun knw how many days we hv drinking the dead lizard water.

We threw it away immediately and bought a transparent glass electric kettle.

• Praise 1

Actually electric kettle the spout area no cap de, so anything also could crawl inside. Whereas some metal kettle there is a cap at the spout area, so can minimise some risk of something would have crawl inside the kettle lo. Even though the electric kettle might be transparent, but those lizard etc might have crawl inside and then crawl out again which you dont know.

Once they crawl in, it's very difficult for them to crawl out.

it died from old age. it is quite a good lizard. only poop outside at the corridor and never stain my walls.

Your lizard so good ah, poop outside at the corridor!? The lizards in my house poop everywhere!  [mad]

it died from old age. it is quite a good lizard. only poop outside at the corridor and never stain my walls.

double and triple boiled lizard soup! [laugh]

ah bui!!! there are so many insects outside the corridor almost every night. eat until become fat lizard.

wah.....you toilet trained Fatimah har? Scare later Fatimah saman you har?

Turbocharged

actually i never have much issues with lizards pooping on my walls. maybe happened once or twice only.

but since i have cats, lizards seldom make an appearance in my life. they are usually killed or half eaten before i see their lifeless bodies.

I have a toilet trained lizard in my house. Poos at the same spot every morning. If it wasn't keeping the place free of mozzies, I'd have hunted it down. [laugh]

• Praise 4

No big deal la. He haven't got worse than mine.

Early morning pour water from kettle drink. After finishing the whole cup, open the kettle cap to check water enough for the day. Then saw one dead lizard submerged in the kettle water. Wah kaoz, almost vomitted.

I suspected it climbing into the kettle the earlier night then got drowned.

In the end, pour the whole thing away, wash the kettle 3 times with detergent, then boil a new batch.

lizard soup good for the body

double and triple boiled lizard soup! [laugh] 

Don't know boil how many times liao. The lizard became dark and hard.......  [sweatdrop]

Edited by Dleodleo

Don't know boil how many times liao. The lizard became dark and hard.......  [sweatdrop]

Reminds me of those 僵尸  :scared:

• Praise 1

I find Glue Trap most merciful & fuss free.

Although they are good to have around (eats small insects), have to cull them if too numerous & started leaving territorial droppings on places like fridge drink dispenser, hand towels, electric flask, propped up chopping block....

Another reason to cull...when my house alarm motion sensor start tripping in middle of the night by lizard attracted by the lighting on the sensor.

I find Glue Trap most merciful & fuss free.

Although they are good to have around (eats small insects), have to cull them if too numerous & started leaving territorial droppings on places like fridge drink dispenser, hand towels, electric flask, propped up chopping block....

Another reason to cull...when my house alarm motion sensor start tripping in middle of the night by lizard attracted by the lighting on the sensor.

Too many lizards in the house confirmed problem lo. When i find too many droppings in my house, and when i see those lizard running around, i would try to throw them out of the house of flush them down the sink.  -_-

Actually electric kettle the spout area no cap de, so anything also could crawl inside. Whereas some metal kettle there is a cap at the spout area, so can minimise some risk of something would have crawl inside the kettle lo. Even though the electric kettle might be transparent, but those lizard etc might have crawl inside and then crawl out again which you dont know. 

I think electric kettle the spout there should have a filter one. At least mine has. So with the top closed, should not be able to crawl in.

Turbocharged

update: i have tried egg shells. Someone mentioned they detest calcium deposits. I placed used egg shells in corners of the cabinet. No more lizards. Not conclusive of course.

BUT if they come back I have a standby weapon...

Freeze spray!

https://gizmodo.com/this-arctic-spray-freezes-cockroaches-for-easy-disposal-486245314

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1