Public Parking on Sundays

SuPerBoRed

"hotpark" with mistress huh... ðð

Yes. Go hotpark with wife will bore to death.

Hahaha

Actually ARC is good on Sunday if one want to get away from those bustling crowded mall. Nothing to see. Nowhere to spend money.

↡ Advertisement

Wasn't this free parking scheme lobbied by Cheng Bock? Since he is not part of the establishment anymore, so demolish the scheme lor.

Soon the whole system will be gone as we move towards a car lite society. Govt will definitely remove this very soon similar to the park and ride scheme.

i think NTUC warehouse more interesting ðð

Ntuc warehouse I noticed there are more and more FW loitering there on weekend lately. If go joo Koon might well drive up a bit more to the safra museum. Quiet and peaceful on weekend. They are open on weekend. My son was wow...to see a M113 / tank. There is a water fountain near the entrance.

Soon the whole system will be gone as we move towards a car lite society. Govt will definitely remove this very soon similar to the park and ride scheme.

As I stayed near a mall. I try avoid going there on weekend. If I do need to get some stuffs probably go on weekday.

Weekend mostly sourcing for quiet less crowded spot for family.

Parking not the utmost concern as we don't mind walking 15/20min if there is one with foc parking nearby.

Back on the west side of singapore. The west coast park also a good place for family outing with kids.

Indeed nothing to see there, also nothing to eat there also. Unless you want to go to the NTUC there to buy things.

Yes no food court there at arc.

However there a few eateries (restaurant style) that are open on weekend. Less crowded and easy to get seat. Yes..I remember now. Mapletree building something like that..

Indeed nothing to see there, also nothing to eat there also. Unless you want to go to the NTUC there to buy things.

Yes no food court there at arc.

However there a few eateries (restaurant style) that are open on weekend. Less crowded and easy to get seat. Yes..I remember now. Mapletree building something like that..with a few eateries and a big foyer with fountain. Weekend..no single soul on sight.

Edited by Kopites

Ntuc warehouse I noticed there are more and more FW loitering there on weekend lately. If go joo Koon might well drive up a bit more to the safra museum. Quiet and peaceful on weekend. They are open on weekend. My son was wow...to see a M113 / tank. There is a water fountain near the entrance.

As I stayed near a mall. I try going there on weekend. If I do need to get some stuffs probably go on weekday.

Weekend mostly sourcing for quiet less crowded spot for family.

Parking not the utmost concern as we don't mind walking 15/20min if there is one with foc parking nearby.

Back on the west side of singapore. The west coast park also a good place for family outing with kids.

Joo Koon area is inside industrial area, so FW loitering there cant be avoided la. The safra museum there actually many people go to the SDC side, the museum side indeed quite quiet. But once you have been there once, dont think you would be interested to go there again soon la, so ended up also no where to go.

Yes. Go hotpark with wife will bore to death.

Hahaha

Actually ARC is good on Sunday if one want to get away from those bustling crowded mall. Nothing to see. Nowhere to spend money.

If nothing to see and eat at ARC, might as well stay at home lo if i want to avoid crowded mall in the first place. Lol.

Joo Koon area is inside industrial area, so FW loitering there cant be avoided la. The safra museum there actually many people go to the SDC side, the museum side indeed quite quiet. But once you have been there once, dont think you would be interested to go there again soon la, so ended up also no where to go.

If nothing to see and eat at ARC, might as well stay at home lo if i want to avoid crowded mall in the first place. Lol.

Ya ya. Hard to please..

Come to tuas..better

Hahaha yes pretty hard to find places which are less crowded and at the same time interesting for the family. Free parking also...

Geylang?

Okie need to work now. Chat later. Haha

I am very puzzled by HDB. first they encourage people to visit each other and offer free parking on Sundays and PHs. Then they start reducing the car park near popular spots.

can't they just reserved some seasons for residents and let the rest be free? if they just want to ensure nobody park there the whole day to visit their parents, then give 2 hours free lor. why scare lost money har?

Because the current bunch of clowns are taking away practical solutions established by the old guards.

I am very puzzled by HDB. first they encourage people to visit each other and offer free parking on Sundays and PHs. Then they start reducing the car park near popular spots. 

can't they just reserved some seasons for residents and let the rest be free? if they just want to ensure nobody park there the whole day to visit their parents, then give 2 hours free lor. why scare lost money har? 

u are missing my point....  

my mum... who is beside hougang mall = free parking on sunday 

my mum-in-law ... is 800m walk away from jurong east MRT is chargeable...  

no logic.....

u are missing my point....

my mum... who is beside hougang mall = free parking on sunday

my mum-in-law ... is 800m walk away from jurong east MRT is chargeable...

no logic.....

same estate / same TC?

mature or non-mature estate?

who is the MP?

i think different estate is managed differently based on the residents profile and also the “usage” of the MSCP?

Edited by Wt_know

who is the MP?

I have this mindset that AMK central carpark are FOC on Sunday as it belong to LHL.

And... There is no grace period for HG carparks.  [rolleyes]

i believe it got to do with 'tender'. car parks are sub contracted out to operators for a fee. if TC didn't specify free, of course charge max. So, are car park a revenue for TC? of course, low maintenance high income like jackpot machines in clubs. hahaha

the mother in law of that person who is in-charge of parking lives at that HDB block which has paid sunday parking. [smash]

i also have another thing I cannot understand: how come need ERP on Sat at Suntec/Bugis area. So many cars go there??? Everytime i  go, it's very good traffic, whether on Sat (with ERP) or Sun (no ERP). [crazy]

You are not the only one asking here, I had for donkeys years KPKU and damn shitty things our gahmen good at, collect charges till their bonus fat fat

Bishan also has a few hdb carparks free beside J8, so not surprising...

Whereas, in Sin Ming near block 410, where's there's a popular zi char place, no free parking even though it's not near to any shopping or MRT.. puzzling..

Twincharged

Bishan also has a few hdb carparks free beside J8, so not surprising...

Whereas, in Sin Ming near block 410, where's there's a popular zi char place, no free parking even though it's not near to any shopping or MRT.. puzzling..

I think it all depends on who parks there. If most of the time, its the residents parking there and always full cuz of visitors parking on Sunday cuz of free parking, many will complain and sooner or later the free parking will be gone. That's what happened to my block's carpark. There's a CC here and a shopping centre across the road. So Sunday always packed with people sending kids to class at the CC and shoppers parking for free. Many residents complained and the free parking got removed. The other carpark, not many residents driving so no complaints so although also very near the shopping centre, they never remove the free parking.

many places already implemented this,  i kena summon once around 7pm+   <_<

wah so on! yeah, I kept reminding my wife "eh, gonna be 7pm liao"  [laugh]

wah so on! yeah, I kept reminding my wife "eh, gonna be 7pm liao"  [laugh]

yalor, some more inside EPS parking and we were having dinner, thought finish around 7+ should be ok, suay suay kena liao.

↡ Advertisement