• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:25 PM

countach
  • countach
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hey guys came across this not sure if anyone has tried or bought before? useful? 

https://ezbuy.sg/product/10203761.html

spray on car mirror/window

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:57 AM

countach
  • countach
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hmm seems like no one... 

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:48 PM

diming87
  • Premium member
    diming87
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I applied RainX onto two of my windows and side mirrors. seems to do the trick. 

dcb praised this

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:57 AM

countach
  • countach
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I applied RainX onto two of my windows and side mirrors. seems to do the trick. 

RainX? hmm.. never heard before though... will check it out cheaper then this ah? 

dcb praised this

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:25 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

RainX works

RainX? hmm.. never heard before though... will check it out cheaper then this ah? 

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:48 PM

diming87
  • Premium member
    diming87
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Cant remember the price. bought it some time back. you can also apply it on windscreen, it will repel rain water, you will able to see clearer in rain.

PS, it might cause wiper juddering in some cases.  

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:55 AM

countach
  • countach
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

thanks guys for the rainx recommendations!  

if anyone has review of the product i shared feel free to shed some light as well. cheers & TGIF! 

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Meguiar's Ultimate Compound

Meguiar's Ultimate Compound  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Dynaway  |  5th Gear

Good on scratches and water marks

Very effective on scratches and water marks as well as bird shit stains. Best use with rotary polisher at low speed. Product flash up very fast with high speed. Does leave some micro-marring. Best is to use with Ultimate Polish to clear u... » Read More

Artdeshine Bio Nano Pro

Artdeshine Bio Nano Pro  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Advisor2222  |  Neutral Newbie

Clean & Shiny

I was recommended by friend to use this Bio Nano Pro on my car & bike, it was very effective. You can see the product takes effect immediately, my paint got very shiny and after spraying water on it the water doesn't stay on my paint. The c... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Car Shampoo, Car Polish

Quick Reply

Tags: car care, anti fog, water stain and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users