• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 115 praises

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:26 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Lhttp://stomp.straits...rks#xtor=CS1-10

Look at this stomp post. This one also tio stomp and complain.. If the world continues to operate like this, we will be in a very sad society. Little bit kanna stomp or post in social media. Somemore now got people debate should use stradder and not burn the paper method. There should not have any debate on this in the 1st place as long as the information is cleared off by burning or straddling result will still be the same what.

Haiz..

Sometimes what the person think is not right, however if he think more deeply why it happened and if he was in the same shoe what will he do? He may get the answer.

Edited by Yewheng, 09 January 2018 - 02:28 PM.

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:29 PM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Look at this stomp post. This one also tio stomp and complain.. If the world continues to operate like this, we will be in a very sad society. Little bit kanna stomp or post in social media.

Haiz..

Sometimes what the person think is not right, however if he think more deeply why it happened and if he was in the same shoe what will he do? He may get the answer.

You might be right. Nowadays better not to do anything in the public cause high chance you will be tio filmed by passer-by.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:29 PM

countach
  • countach
    1st Gear
    Author Image

... is going to shit unfortunately.. 

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:32 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Below also needs some kindergarden reading materials mar ... :XD:  

Offering some basic courses... :we-all-gonna-die:  

Jamesc praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hmmmmm........... in AMK .... :huh:

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:34 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

And you all know what? Nowadays government spent a lot of unproductive hours to debate all these nonsense things. (I think you all know what I mean by nonsense things).

Many things people complained and spread in social media is because of their so all self-righteous or thinking that should not be done that way. However don't he realized that a lot of things better to have a give and take approach? The world will be a better place if people were to give and take instead of insisting on self-righteous approach. Plus it will free up government resources to do other more important things.
Sturtles praised this

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:34 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Look at this stomp post. This one also tio stomp and complain.. If the world continues to operate like this, we will be in a very sad society. Little bit kanna stomp or post in social media. Somemore now got people debate should use stradder and not burn the paper method. There should not have any debate on this in the 1st place as long as the information is cleared off by burning or straddling result will still be the same what.

Haiz..

just a reminder next time use a more appropriate title, The world nowadays got many pattern.

BabyBlade praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:41 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Screenshot_20180109-143935.png

See this one also need to debate? In fact no need to debate at all.. For trival matters private settlement, no need police/scdf or ambulance to come in. What is there to debate about? Nowonder government spending keep increasing. The increasing in spending to do all these nonsense? Haiz..

Edited by Yewheng, 09 January 2018 - 02:42 PM.

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:44 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wonder what kind of secrets a kindergarten has that must burn the paper and swallow to prevent the wrong people finding out.

😂
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:45 PM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

We must understand that there are people who are younger than you and me, so they do things that we won't do.  But who has never been young before and have done things differently ? 

Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:51 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What is the world coming to.

So stupid like that terminator film.

Send the soldier to save the mother of John Conner.

Send the soldier to put a virus in that Sky Net computer lah.

No need war, no one needs to die.👍

😂
Maybe it's an offering to the god of reading.

Praying hard that the kindergarten teachers can learn to read.

Maybe like books on air pollution and global warming?

They should learn from the teachers in my kindergarten. They just tear up my homework and put in the bin.

They never burn it at all.

😂
Staff69 and Pocy praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:55 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wonder what kind of secrets a kindergarten has that must burn the paper and swallow to prevent the wrong people finding out.

ð

hearsay from unreliable source

radx kid going to this kindergarten and due to recent ponding .the singhell network is down thus can only burn the application forms to him

Edited by Staff69, 09 January 2018 - 02:55 PM.

your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:59 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Put a virus in that Sky Net computer so it steals money from the Republican party and donate the money to the American Negro College Fund and the lesbian trapped in a man's body foundation.🎵

😂
Freeder praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:22 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You know STOMP is a rubbish site all along.
Nothing new. Last time saw one stupid article complaining about a bus driver not helping some people to carry a baby pram on board. These people don't understand such things are so trivial that do not worth the risk of the rice bowl of the driver.
Stupid website.
Jamesc, Freeder and Mustank praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:34 PM

Jellandross
  • Premium member
    Jellandross
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There was a stage performance organised by my boy's kindergarten.  I heard that one kid's parents went to complain to his teacher that why their kid appear on stage lesser times than his classmates.  The parents actually counted the number of times their kid appear on stage vs his other classmates.

Yes, the world nowadays...

Edited by Jellandross, 11 January 2018 - 01:38 PM.

Freeder, Staff69 and Jamesc praised this

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:24 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There was a stage performance organised by my boy's kindergarten.  I heard that one kid's parents went to complain to his teacher that why their kid appear on stage lesser times than his classmates.  The parents actually counted the number of times their kid appear on stage vs his other classmates.

i guess we can post whatever "the world nowadays..." posts from Stomp here in this thread  :XD:

Toyota Sienta 2009, Toyota Sienta 2017

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:56 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There was a stage performance organised by my boy's kindergarten. I heard that one kid's parents went to complain to his teacher that why their kid appear on stage lesser times than his classmates. The parents actually counted the number of times their kid appear on stage vs his other classmates.

Elitist school?

Parents now a days no standard.

Not like my parents time.

No wonder kids are strawberry.

It's the idiot parents that make them this way.

I heard one mother ask her girl She Ling got what score? Daughter said 100%. Mother you must score more than her next time.

The mother is really dumb. In every way.

🍑

Edited by Jamesc, 11 January 2018 - 03:57 PM.

that pollute the earth

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:02 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Elitist school?

Parents now a days no standard.

Not like my parents time.

No wonder kids are strawberry.

It's the idiot parents that make them this way.

I heard one mother ask her girl She Ling got what score? Daughter said 100%. Mother you must score more than her next time.

The mother is really dumb. In every way.

ð

I read here in this forum, there's a employee who comes before office hour and leaves after office hour, but the manager still say got punctuality issue, can be improve.
So the mother is not wrong, she is preparing her daughter for the real work life where 100% isn't enough.
Jamesc, Adrianli and kdash praised this
We all float down here.

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:08 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I read here in this forum, there's a employee who comes before office hour and leaves after office hour, but the manager still say got punctuality issue, can be improve.
So the mother is not wrong, she is preparing her daughter for the real work life where 100% isn't enough.

Haha I also read that.

I think that employee was retrenched and the manager fren fren join immediately.

😀

that pollute the earth

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:10 PM

BabyBlade

Haiz..

No need to start another thread with such a non-specific title. After sometime it's tough to keep track of the conversations.

Jamesc praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: the, world, nowadays

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users