Kindergarten teachers burning documents in offering bin

Yewheng

Lhttp://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/viral-photos-of-kindergarten-teachers-allegedly-burning-documents-in-bin-sparks#xtor=CS1-10

Look at this stomp post. This one also tio stomp and complain.. If the world continues to operate like this, we will be in a very sad society. Little bit kanna stomp or post in social media. Somemore now got people debate should use stradder and not burn the paper method. There should not have any debate on this in the 1st place as long as the information is cleared off by burning or straddling result will still be the same what.

Haiz..

Sometimes what the person think is not right, however if he think more deeply why it happened and if he was in the same shoe what will he do? He may get the answer.

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement

Lhttp://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/viral-photos-of-kindergarten-teachers-allegedly-burning-documents-in-bin-sparks#xtor=CS1-10

Look at this stomp post. This one also tio stomp and complain.. If the world continues to operate like this, we will be in a very sad society. Little bit kanna stomp or post in social media.

Haiz..

Sometimes what the person think is not right, however if he think more deeply why it happened and if he was in the same shoe what will he do? He may get the answer.

You might be right. Nowadays better not to do anything in the public cause high chance you will be tio filmed by passer-by.

And you all know what? Nowadays government spent a lot of unproductive hours to debate all these nonsense things. (I think you all know what I mean by nonsense things).

Many things people complained and spread in social media is because of their so all self-righteous or thinking that should not be done that way. However don't he realized that a lot of things better to have a give and take approach? The world will be a better place if people were to give and take instead of insisting on self-righteous approach. Plus it will free up government resources to do other more important things.

• Praise 2

Look at this stomp post. This one also tio stomp and complain.. If the world continues to operate like this, we will be in a very sad society. Little bit kanna stomp or post in social media. Somemore now got people debate should use stradder and not burn the paper method. There should not have any debate on this in the 1st place as long as the information is cleared off by burning or straddling result will still be the same what.

Haiz..

just a reminder next time use a more appropriate title, The world nowadays got many pattern.

• Praise 1

(edited)

post-14834-0-13215500-1515479987_thumb.png

See this one also need to debate? In fact no need to debate at all.. For trival matters private settlement, no need police/scdf or ambulance to come in. What is there to debate about? Nowonder government spending keep increasing. The increasing in spending to do all these nonsense? Haiz..

Edited by Yewheng

Wonder what kind of secrets a kindergarten has that must burn the paper and swallow to prevent the wrong people finding out.

We must understand that there are people who are younger than you and me, so they do things that we won't do.  But who has never been young before and have done things differently ? 

What is the world coming to.

So stupid like that terminator film.

Send the soldier to save the mother of John Conner.

Send the soldier to put a virus in that Sky Net computer lah.

No need war, no one needs to die.

• Praise 3

Wonder what kind of secrets a kindergarten has that must burn the paper and swallow to prevent the wrong people finding out.

ð

hearsay from unreliable source

radx kid going to this kindergarten and due to recent ponding .the singhell network is down thus can only burn the application forms to him

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 9

Put a virus in that Sky Net computer so it steals money from the Republican party and donate the money to the American Negro College Fund and the lesbian trapped in a man's body foundation.

• Praise 1

You know STOMP is a rubbish site all along.

Nothing new. Last time saw one stupid article complaining about a bus driver not helping some people to carry a baby pram on board. These people don't understand such things are so trivial that do not worth the risk of the rice bowl of the driver.

Stupid website.

• Praise 4

There was a stage performance organised by my boy's kindergarten.  I heard that one kid's parents went to complain to his teacher that why their kid appear on stage lesser times than his classmates.  The parents actually counted the number of times their kid appear on stage vs his other classmates.

Yes, the world nowadays...

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 4

There was a stage performance organised by my boy's kindergarten.  I heard that one kid's parents went to complain to his teacher that why their kid appear on stage lesser times than his classmates.  The parents actually counted the number of times their kid appear on stage vs his other classmates.

i guess we can post whatever "the world nowadays..." posts from Stomp here in this thread  :XD:

There was a stage performance organised by my boy's kindergarten. I heard that one kid's parents went to complain to his teacher that why their kid appear on stage lesser times than his classmates. The parents actually counted the number of times their kid appear on stage vs his other classmates.

Elitist school?

Parents now a days no standard.

Not like my parents time.

No wonder kids are strawberry.

It's the idiot parents that make them this way.

I heard one mother ask her girl She Ling got what score? Daughter said 100%. Mother you must score more than her next time.

The mother is really dumb. In every way.

Edited by Jamesc

Elitist school?

Parents now a days no standard.

Not like my parents time.

No wonder kids are strawberry.

It's the idiot parents that make them this way.

I heard one mother ask her girl She Ling got what score? Daughter said 100%. Mother you must score more than her next time.

The mother is really dumb. In every way.

ð

I read here in this forum, there's a employee who comes before office hour and leaves after office hour, but the manager still say got punctuality issue, can be improve.

So the mother is not wrong, she is preparing her daughter for the real work life where 100% isn't enough.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3