Fastest Car Battery Recovery Services with the Best Price. We Can Be Contacted At 9852 5883 or 9387 3870
Rapid Auto Recovery provides Fast Battery Replacement Onsite with the cheapest price. We work Round the clock 24Hrs to serve .
We can be reached at 9852 5883 or 9387 3870
How to determine Battery Issues.
Car Battery are an essential component to fire up your vehicle but not the only issue.
Battery on a car usually fails after 18 months.
So how do you know whether your vehicle’s Battery are the main issue that’s preventing your vehicle from firing up?
Here are some simple scenario you might encounter. Use it to determine the causes.
1. If your car remote fails to work, please manually insert the key and unlock your vehicle.
If your car alarm do ring, you probably need to replace your remote’s Battery.
However if your car’s alarm do not ring, insert your key to turn on ignition and see if there are lights on your dashboard. If you do not get any lights or sound from your vehicle, your car’s battery needs a replacement.
Car’s Cranking sound reduced to click But Couldn’t Start
2. Your car does Crank but goes off and doesn’t seems to start. you heard a few Cranking sound with flashing dashboard lights and reducing to constant clicking sound. This is definitely the cause of a flat battery. You will need to replace the battery.
3. Your car cranks normally, and do not reduce itself to clicking sound.
Your dashboard lights are on, horn are usable, headlights and hazard lights works normally as well. In this case, Battery could possibly not be the issue. This could be the issue with fuel pump delivery of your vehicle.
Car do not produce any cranking sound
4. This is a tricky one. Check your headlights and horns and other electrical components to see if they works. If they do not work, your battery is totally flat. If it works, There could be a chance that there are issue with your starter motor. However there could be chance that your battery are damaged. Please Call at 9852 5883 for us to assist.
Services that we provide
- Jump Start Vehicles
- Car Battery Replacement Onsite
- Accident Recovery
- Towing Services
How To Prevent Battery Terminal Corrosions
Take Preventive Measures for your terminals to prevent corrosions as Corrosions can block off electricity current from the batteries to fire up your vehicle.
We have attached a short video to teach you how to clean up and prevent corrosions on your terminals.
How To Jump-Start Your Vehicle The Right Way.
Park Both car adjacent to each other’s’ battery location.
With both vehicle switched off, connect black negative (-) to the car, giving power first followed by the car receiving a jump.
Connect red positive (+) cables to the car giving power and follow by the car receiving a jump start.
Start up the vehicle that is giving power and let it run for 10 seconds to 60 seconds.
Proceed to start up the car receiving jump start.
Once started, remove negative (–) from the car receiving power first follow by car giving power.
Remove red positive (+) cable from the vehicle receiving and the one that gives power
We Have Also Attached A Short Video From Youtube That May Help You.
Note: There are times when batteries are damaged and are not possible for a jump start, or times when cables do not support high AH vehicles for a start. In any case, please proceed to call us at 98525883 for advice.