Singaporean filmed beating dog in viral video fined RM8,000

Jman888

i think this guy worse than the United Airline  [mad]

US outdoor gear maker confirms axing Singaporean’s firm over dog abuse (VIDEO)
The Malay Mail Online  April 11, 2017
BY YISWAREE PALANSAMY

KUALA LUMPUR, April 11 ― American adventure equipment firm Osprey Packs is dropping Terry Yee’s Tearproof Sdn Bhd as a distributor over the Singaporean’s animal abuse captured on video.

Osprey vice president for product line and marketing Rob BonDurant confirmed this with Malay Mail Online.

He said his firm has reviewed the clip and found Yee’s behaviour to be “reprehensible”.

“In response to the incident, we are engaged in the process of terminating our relationship with this distributor completely.

"We made this decision because as a brand, we absolutely oppose any act of inhumane violence or neglect against animals,” he said in an email.

BonDurant said Osprey will appoint a new local distributor soon.

In a clip uploaded online, Yee is seen attacking the dog after it rushed at him while he was cycling and caused him to fall.

He was recorded punching the animal before hitting it repeatedly with a motorcycle helmet and later, kicking it.

The case is under investigation by the Serdang police and the Department of Veterinary Services.

Yee came under intense public criticism after his personal information was exposed together with the video and his business is now the subject of boycotts.

The Singaporean has publicly admitted to being the person shown in the video captured on April 2 and to attacking the dog.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Nope. Human abuse is always worse than animal abuse.

Human>animal (yes, I know humans are animals too).

It happened in malaysia but the guy is a sporean? Anyway, who asked the dog go ''attack'' the man and caused him to fall down, thats why provoked him to hit and abuse the dog. Dog and the man also have fault.

It happened in malaysia but the guy is a sporean? Anyway, who asked the dog go ''attack'' the man and caused him to fall down, thats why provoked him to hit and abuse the dog. Dog and the man also have fault.

man still at fault.. dont know how to control his dog...  

it was a GUARD dog, not a pussy   [laugh]  [laugh]

Dunno why dogs see bicycle they get all aggressive?

I think dogs see moving object always get all aggressive de, as dogs also like to attack joggers.

• Praise 1

Dunno why dogs see bicycle they get all aggressive?

maybe the dog can recognize the man who ever kick him before?

i think this guy worse than the United Airline  [mad]

good. this is instant karma. 

Btw, Dogs have good memories from my experience. 

Dogs that I rescued from owner abused few years earlier, they are able to recognize me when I revisit them few yrs later. 

Even though I just took care of them for 1 or 2 days before giving them to adopters, they are so happy and came licking me upon seeing me few years later. 

• Praise 2

Wack with helmet a bit over. Seems he also wack the female security guard. Most likely the guard reported to police over the abuse and extracted the CCTV video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1klMWE6UJOs

Need anger management.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf5fIk0siv0

"ini orang tipu"

Such a cute dog...........

The dog just barked at the man and didn't even touch the man. 

Think this guy just lose it and abused the dog. Poor dog.

And yes, this man need some anger management lessons. 

Generally, dogs are friendly animal and very seldom attacked people for no reason.

I have been surrounded by 10 wild dogs before at Penjuru lane, also nothing happen to me as long as I stay calm and walk away slowly. 

They just barked at me becos they think I invaded their territory. 

I have also been bitten by dogs before when I rescued them. They bite me becos they are so frighten of humans whom had abused them badly. But I dun blame them and will continue to love them. 

• Praise 1

Even the man whom drives into the gantry also asks something and stop or cool down he stops for a while but then again back to whacking 

Actually I'm wondering why the security guard (lady though) never intervened since she says she loves the dog so much  ; Does this guy feel that we as Singaporeans are more superior than them???

Go stay or live in other peoples country we have to learn to be cool; same thing goes when AMDK come here yayapapaya; loose temper at the slightest instigation  

Normally dogs are more excited by motorbikes than the normal pedal cycles cos of the noise;

Hope the dog recovers well & he has to foot the bill too for the dog for sure!!!!

Does not mean he is a dog lover he will love all dogs, some people think their dog(superior)  is the best and others are just like what we have in Army "Other Ranks"     

I have been chased by a pack of dogs (whilst jogging ) at ECP at the early hours of morning (near Tanah Merah) at about 6 am and they had sort of targeted me or because I may have gone into their path and they started following me; I just walked slowly and never looked back as looking back means I'm challenging them; Just have to be be cool; we get excited they get multiple times more excited to attack    

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

My son will bring out his hamster to play everyday

The hamster never bites him

I clean the hamster cage every week and top up food for it

Hamster bite me

Tmd :XD:

My son will bring out his hamster to play everyday

The hamster never bites him

I clean the hamster cage every week and top up food for it

Hamster bite me

Tmd :XD:

Hamsters can be very unpredictable and depends how you hold them; got to be fast and swift

I also end up cleaning the cage as after like every 4 days it really starts to stink my son boh chap one when it comes to all that "maintainence" ; Also initially the hamsters when small will play together after that they are adults (mine were all males) my God ... they start attacking each others until blood come out and had to get seperate cages for them

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2