Singaporean filmed beating dog in viral video fined RM8,000

Jman888

Hamsters can be very unpredictable and depends how you hold them; got to be fast and swift

I also end up cleaning the cage as after like every 4 days it really starts to stink my son boh chap one when it comes to all that "maintainence" ; Also initially the hamsters when small will play together after that they are adults (mine were all males) my God ... they start attacking each others until blood come out and had to get seperate cages for them

Ok man

https://youtu.be/By1bKDHrVCA

:XD:

Bad master

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.thedodo.com/why-are-these-hamsters-faking--410004359.amp.html

• Praise 1

My son will bring out his hamster to play everyday

The hamster never bites him

I clean the hamster cage every week and top up food for it

Hamster bite me

Tmd :XD:

They know you smelly smelly come from lao pok pigup  [:p]

No lah

Just handled some luncheon meat earlier

They think is food :XD:

Salah !! lah you ..... Hamsters are Vegetarians.... they dont like your luncheon meat smell thinking you might be a killer   [nosebleed]

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Hamsters can be very unpredictable and depends how you hold them; got to be fast and swift

I also end up cleaning the cage as after like every 4 days it really starts to stink my son boh chap one when it comes to all that "maintainence" ; Also initially the hamsters when small will play together after that they are adults (mine were all males) my God ... they start attacking each others until blood come out and had to get seperate cages for them

Actually hamsters are very "territory based" animals, especially for the males. Never put them in the same cage when they are adults as they will fight each other to death to "claim the territory".

My sis had two male hamsters kept in one cage. They grew up. One day, find out one most disgusting thing I have seen about hamsters. 

They fought until one of them died. The other one was eating up the body.  :sick: 

I looked in the web and to them it's normal because it is their way to clean their house. Wah kaoz...  :sick:

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Nope. Human abuse is always worse than animal abuse.

Human>animal (yes, I know humans are animals too).

cannot blame this Yee ... coz he did not make it to US for asylum when he was younger .... so all the pent up stress and anger ....

• Praise 1

Actually hamsters are very "territory based" animals, especially for the males. Never put them in the same cage when they are adults as they will fight each other to death to "claim the territory".

My sis had two male hamsters kept in one cage. They grew up. One day, find out one most disgusting thing I have seen about hamsters.

They fought until one of them died. The other one was eating up the body. :sick:

I looked in the web and to them it's normal because it is their way to clean their house. Wah kaoz... :sick:

Very normal

Humans also the same :XD:

They fought until one of them died. The other one was eating up the body.  :sick: 

I looked in the web and to them it's normal because it is their way to clean their house. Wah kaoz...  :sick:

It is indeed normal for hamsters to fight with each other and eat up the other body de. Thats why dont think hamsters like looks very cute and harmless.

Supersonic

It is indeed normal for hamsters to fight with each other and eat up the other body de. Thats why dont think hamsters like looks very cute and harmless.

Yep, actually they are cannibalistic in nature.

Actually the movie series, the name Hannibal, derived from Hamsters since they are cannibalistic.

Else why not call Dannibal, Mannibal, Tannibal, etc?

Ok, ok, just joking.

Edited by DACH

Such a cruel man and so disgraceful.

Singaporean filmed beating dog in viral video fined RM8,000

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/singaporean-filmed-beating-dog-viral-video-fined-rm8000?xtor=EREC-16-4[Emarsys_Newsletter]-20180109&extid=6934d0cfb7b252f1ae9f0dbddf5ff88ca8637e77

A Singaporean in Malaysia was fined RM8,000 (S$2,700) in default of eight months' jail for an act of animal cruelty on Monday (Jan 8).

Terry Yee, 58, changed his plea to guilty after the charge was read to him in English at PJ Magistrate's Court in Selangor, Bernama reported.

In a video clip that went viral on social media last April, Yee was seen repeatedly hitting a guard dog with a helmet at the entrance of a housing estate in Puchong.

Yee apologised for his actions a few days after the incident and told The Star in an interview that he was an animal lover. The man said he had "snapped" after the dog "attacked" him that day.

However, he later claimed trial and pleaded not guilty to animal abuse in August.

According to New Straits Times, Yee's counsel Jerald Gomez had asked for a lighter sentence for his client, saying that the dog was not seriously injured from the attack.

"My client lost his job (in the franchise business) after the video of the incident went viral on social media. He is also remorseful for his act," Gomez said.

However, the deputy public prosecutor from the Veterinary Services Department said that Yee's offence was serious and asked the court for a deterrent sentence.

post-197177-0-82504500-1515494217.jpg