• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:23 AM

Battledome64
  • Premium member
    Battledome64
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi wondering if anyone has car cam recording of my car accident last night ard 10.45pm at junction between farrer rd to holland road. My car is white gen 1 Mazda 3 the other is Toyota Vios phv.

Was doing a lane right turn from farrer rd to holland road. Other party says I cut into his lane...

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:25 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

all the best for your case! 

Toyota Sienta 2009, Toyota Sienta 2017

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:31 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Now you're feeling.. If only I had bought a dashcam. Not too late to get one.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:38 AM

Battledome64
  • Premium member
    Battledome64
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Now you're feeling.. If only I had bought a dashcam. Not too late to get one.

Prolly a back dashcam is required for this case

How come this lane no dotted lines For cars to keep within their lanes

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:43 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There are lane markings, though it may be washed out. Also, nobody gives a fug to lane markings and just turn like its their grandfather's road. Even worse when it is raining.

Hope whoever is wrong pays the price.

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:55 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

That junction has 3 lanes able to turn right.. U in the middle?

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:04 AM

AndrewTan_142177
  • AndrewTan_142177
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

It was raining and the road surface was shiny so the lane markings were unclear... thing is that’s my area and I turn right there all the time

That junction has 3 lanes able to turn right.. U in the middle?

Yes middle lane

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:08 AM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    Author Image

woah so its andrewtan_142177 vs battledome64 ?!?!?

Back to the same old days...

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:10 AM

AndrewTan_142177
  • AndrewTan_142177
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

No my bro post on my behalf as I can’t post

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:13 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

eh i suspect is clone...  :XD:

Toyota Sienta 2009, Toyota Sienta 2017

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:16 AM

AndrewTan_142177
  • AndrewTan_142177
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

eh i suspect is clone... :XD:

No I’m not clone

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:19 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Nice DP Andrew.

It was raining and the road surface was shiny so the lane markings were unclear... thing is that’s my area and I turn right there all the time
Yes middle lane

If its your junction, den you should know that the only markings is on the right side. There's only 1 lane marking to guide vehicles..

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:23 AM

AndrewTan_142177
  • AndrewTan_142177
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Nice DP Andrew.

If its your junction, den you should know that the only markings is on the right side. There's only 1 lane marking to guide vehicles..

Yes I’m aware of the single center lane marking but can’t remember exactly hence asking for footage

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:25 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Btw which area of the car was the point of impact?

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:27 AM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    Author Image

No my bro post on my behalf as I can’t post

i see... wish u good luck...

but i would say mostly is 50 - 50 as no lane marking and both of you turning.

Edited by Xers007, 11 January 2018 - 11:34 AM.

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:33 AM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    Author Image

next such junction is the one after this queensway turning to commonwealth ave... i encountered a few times those cockup driver turning from the right most lane cannot turn to their own lane which is also the right most lane, so normally i will keep left and make a bigger turn  into part of the bus lane when there is also car turn right..

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:36 AM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Yes middle lane

here?

1.png

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:57 PM

AndrewTan_142177
  • AndrewTan_142177
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

https://imageshack.us/my/images

Yes

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:59 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i see... wish u good luck...

but i would say mostly is 50 - 50 as no lane marking and both of you turning.

agree 50-50, TS ask for video footage which may not be to his advantage. Just report and settle with own insurance.

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:01 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

cant see anything.

must sign up then can see the photo?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: car footage, appear, footage and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users