Singapore Motor Show 2018 - The Girls- All of Them

carloverguy2017

https://youtu.be/cv8kfAjCITo

Bros and Sis, if you are visiting the Singapore Motor Show 2018 in the next few day, please approach all the girls in the show and tell them their video is uploaded in Youtube. They are eagerly waiting to watch it.  [laugh]

And please guys, do not comment negative remarks of any of the girls because I find them very pleasant and cheerful in person.

If there is any doubt in my claims, blame it on my camera. 

Edited by carloverguy2017
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 26

Bros and Sis, if you are visiting the Singapore Motor Show 2018 in the next few day, please approach all the girls in the show and tell them their video is uploaded in Youtube. They are eagerly waiting to watch it.  [laugh]

And please guys, do not comment negative remarks of any of the girls because I find them very pleasant and cheerful in person.

Bro, you missed out the Porsche ones.

• Praise 1

Bro, you missed out the Porsche ones.

Didn't manage to have them pose for me. I waited quite sometime there, they busy with the pretend-to-be-rich ah-peks .. I went home, late for dinner liao.. no choice lor...

Funny, this year no Ferrari and Lamborghini and Aston Martin. 

Did I also miss out Maserati too ?

Didn't manage to have them pose for me. I waited quite sometime there, they busy with the pretend-to-be-rich ah-peks .. I went home, late for dinner liao.. no choice lor...

Funny, this year no Ferrari and Lamborghini and Aston Martin. 

Did I also miss out Maserati too ?

Agree.. most of the gals (quite a lot of ang moh models) are busy posing with potential buyers.. As for Maserati, you didn't miss it cos its not there at all..

Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 6

Bros and Sis, if you are visiting the Singapore Motor Show 2018 in the next few day, please approach all the girls in the show and tell them their video is uploaded in Youtube. They are eagerly waiting to watch it. [laugh]

bro I am curious

you go to car show to see cars or to watch girls

• Praise 1

bro I am curious

you go to car show to see cars or to watch girls

See girls lah... this kind of things still must teach you ?  [laugh]

Want to see cars just go showroom at Leng Kee, anytime can touch and sit and test drive.

Want to see girls of the Singapore Motor Show 2018, only a few days chance.

[inlove]

• Praise 3

See girls lah... this kind of things still must teach you ? [laugh]

Want to see cars just go showroom at Leng Kee, anytime can touch and sit and test drive.

Want to see girls of the Singapore Motor Show 2018, only a few days chance.

[inlove]

bro

everyday learn something new

• Praise 1

(edited)

U muz be very hemsome & friendly person. All of them seem so happy to see u....lol

It's not whether you are handsome, then pretty girls will pose for you, or talk to you.

You must first be friendly and courteous.

My usual approach is ...

Hi , I'm making a video for my Youtube channel, can you pose with the car together ?

When my camera pans to you, please wave to the camera, thanks !

None rejected me.

Only have to open mouth to ask politely lor...

As some girls are a little shy, despite them being models, they may not be able to cue on time with the camera as I pan, so I will start to wave at them back first to cue them, then as they wave back to me, that's how I capture that nature pose.

Hope that helps for some of you who may like to experiment with interactive photography.

Don't ask them to pose, tell them how to pose. Else they will just smile at you mostly. 

Because they are seeing hundreds of photographers and selfies, they smile until tired liao, seriously - try smiling whole day !!

Cheers !

Edited by carloverguy2017

It's not whether you are handsome, then pretty girls will pose for you, or talk to you.

You must first be friendly and courteous.

My usual approach is ...

Hi , I'm making a video for my Youtube channel, can you pose with the car together ?

When my camera pans to you, please wave to the camera, thanks !

None rejected me.

Only have to open mouth to ask politely lor...

Cheers !

Why dun have mans? radx ask one. 

Edited by Mockngbrd