Self entitlement or just real clueless or worse just stupid

Spurman

Dun play play. So far EDMW who created the original thread and new threads, the threads were deleted and the TS were banned...

Later mcf all also kena banned and thread deleted. The post that was posted on sq Facebook was deleted and his profile either deactivated or deleted.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/would-like-ask-why-thread-locked-5757529.html

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bglgt%5D-insurance-agent-blame-sq-forgetting-feed-med-his-own-5756732-68.html

Edited by Ivan_06
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

21 February 2015 · Bedok ·

Dear Singtel, you guys are incorrigible. My wife's iPhone 5s which you replaced in December was a faulty set. I had already explained it's extremely urgent since its eve of cny..and she totally can't make or receive any calls.. her ac is 14001263. She can't replace her phone at QCD unless to pay $450 because warranty over even though refurbished set should have 90 days warranty under apple policy..

You can retrieve her records to see what's wrong.. Made us make a wasted trip to Singtel shop at Bedok mall today with false promise of a full waiver of early recontract penalty when it's still pending in your records. Which part of extremely urgent did u not understand on retrieving the service report on her iPhone which would have solved the problem. Made us queue 2 hrs with no outcome. I'm expecting more than full waiver of early recontract penalty. U should waive her subscription for 6 months minimum..on the basis of not understanding how important it is for a person to remain contactable.. Useless staff who cannot comprehend simple English and understand what is urgency.. You only expect customer to pay and cannot understand that there must be a measurable cost in return.. I would appreciate a callback from you guys.. Take note this case has mostly likely reach the ears of your directors..

https://www.facebook.com/singtel/pos...53436443426677

He has since deactivated or deleted his Facebook and complaints on the various Facebook pages for singtel, sq and etc etc???

The one for sq which has been deleted as well.

SQ, I checkin at HK airport for SQ865 on 9 Jan 2018 with a doctor memo stating my 14mth old Baby boy was having fever of 38.4 deg. Prior to this, I requested for seating next to my wife as she was seated at bassinet seat. The arrangement was required due to separate bookings. This was done a few days before outbound flight SQ890 on 6 Jan. Both inbound and outbound request despite call made to reservation office wasn’t done. Ur CS officer even told me for inbound flight back from HK, I have to do it at their airport. Their ground staff told me sg reservation office had to communicate to them which wasn’t done. Thanks to this, a lengthy delay happened at the checkin counter.. we didn’t manage to measure his temp or gave him med in time.. we only managed to do so on board flight right before takeoff.. by then his temp was 39.5 and he had facial rash..Ur cabin crews didn’t even bother to ask on the severity.. no communication was made to changi airport ground crew either. One of your cabin crew Kelvin Sim said he would write a report and ask me further on the encounter which he totally didn’t ask me thereafter.. upon landing, no assistance was rendered. I met Kelvin Sim again at luggage belt, he claims no one gave any instruction for medical assistance upon landing or express immigration clearance..I had to rush my son to Mount E A&E and he is now warded for observation. Your staff have total disregard for my baby’s wellbeing despite my initiative to communicate.. do note your airline will have to bear legal consequence and bad publicity for outright nonchalant attitude to my baby’s wellbeing.. my wife requested for us to get off the plane first upon landing so that we could rush him to the hospital and we were turned down by one of your male cabin crew who was of senior age on Sq865. We were seated at 41C and 41D FYI.

You can do a check with Mount E Orchard to verify if my son is really hospitalized in case you think I’m joking..

And I have a couple of SQ flights already booked for my family holidays over the next few months.. you may want to evaluate what can be done..

Look at the way he threatens when he doesn't get his way to squeeze every cent out of it...

Another one to sgh

29 June 2015 · Singapore ·

Hi SGH, Dr Ng Yee Sien, Head of Rehabilitation just quoted this to my mother about my sister who has been hospitalized for 6 months. He emotionally threaten my mother by saying my sister will never recover and my mum told him he is not God to determine her life. Dr Ng responded by saying he is the God to determine in the hospital. All these was for the purpose of forcing my sister to be discharged.. So may I know SGH allows such doctors to do their practice?

This was said by him in the presence of another doctor in his team.

I would expect an answer from the board of SGH and I will be escalating this matter of inappropriate professionalism of emotional threatening of your doctors on my family members.

Edited by Ivan_06

I know many of us prob have that blame culturen attitude somehow ingrained into us.

But probably some ingrained too much so that its nonsense and comical.

Anyway if my kid has that high a fever, i would have not board the plane. Prob seek medical attention first. Worse case liao if on plane. Ll. And even after sending him to one. Will never xomplain on line. Sibei malu and xia suay and also heartless to point the blame on othera when ownself failed as a parent.

• Praise 2

This guy quite well-to-do lei..

Why so chao kuan....

Poor upbringing I supposed..

Another xia sway Singaporean guy to the max..

Just saw his comments in EDMW..

This guy really is incorrigible..

Haizzzz.....

TOJ , ur take on this boi boi...

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 2

He die liao... sure kanna pizza

And who is HDLy

Lolll

Hai Di Lao hotpot.. Keke

This guy quite well-to-do lei..

Why so chao kuan....

Poor upbringing I supposed..

Another xia sway Singaporean guy to the max..

Haizzzz.....

TOJ , ur take on this boi boi...

EDMW even csi his apartment aka condo... Posted the photo of the apartment within a private landed estate area, jin scary the power of social media. Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 1

What is hdly?

Nvm. i found

Hai Di Lao Yue = 海底捞月 = While you lye on bed facing down , the masseur will sit between your leg and do the hand job , rubbing you prick , balls and ass crack from behind, is a diff feeling comparing the normal lying on bed facing up.

Found on Internet one hor, don't say I crude. Pcb

Edited by Mockngbrd

He die liao... sure kanna pizza

And who is HDLy

Lolll

Think u better dun chup one leg into this saga..

Lie low my frd..

U also kanna before for nothing hor..

• Praise 1

What is hdly?

Nvm. i found

Hai Di Lao Yue = æµ·åºææ = While you lye on bed facing down , the masseur will sit between your leg and do the hand job , rubbing you prick , balls and ass crack from behind, is a diff feeling comparing the normal lying on bed facing up.

Found on Internet one hor, don't say I crude. Pcb

His wife may now be interrogating him what the fish is HDLY??!!??

He is in deep deep shit.

Never play with EDMW, he is not the first to be burn .. burn bad.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1