Self entitlement or just real clueless or worse just stupid

Spurman

they think they are being judge, jury and executioner.........

nothing wrong with voicing out on social injustices, but when stirring emotions and taking matters into own hands, thats when it goes overboard...
  • Praise 2

nothing wrong with voicing out on social injustices, but when stirring emotions and taking matters into own hands, thats when it goes overboard...

yup......this saga has gone overboard since yesterday. And that stupid guy even had the gall to troll edmw to justify what he had done. Stupid do as stupid does!
  • Praise 1

So where to draw the line between a genuine complaìnt against a self entitled one?

Was it the complaint did not go to the correct platform? ( I didn't follow the full saga). Like he sent out to social media instead of addressing directly to SQ?

Every complaint he always threatened to bring up to Board of Directors! 活该

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 1

yeah all these are just what he does in his own time right.

Though he's an ass but other than the few CSOs who have had to deal with him, not much damage done.

He's just selling insurance, not running to be MP.

he even contributed to the grey economy lol [laugh]

yeah, sometimes it's for good when the person helped out the girl who was being cyber stalked

I see the hardwarezome forums machiam calling for hia blood. Some bring his family in sia.

Guess a bit too overboard liao....

• Praise 3

I see the hardwarezome forums machiam calling for hia blood. Some bring his family in sia.

Once hardwarezone forum gets involved, means gg liao.

That's the scary part about vigilante or mob justice. 

So where to draw the line between a genuine complaìnt against a self entitled one?

Was it the complaint did not go to the correct platform? ( I didn't follow the full saga). Like he sent out to social media instead of addressing directly to SQ?

His wrong move is to post on HWZ that... let them come, I can stop it haha.. something like that.

Then those forummer starts to Attack him.

• Praise 1

Well, I think sometimes we say things we won’t in real life because we think online is anonymous...

I think it should be the other way round. Real life can anyhow say, online better watch what u type...

• Praise 1

online better watch what u type...

No. Just be a decent person. Don't be crude!

Once hardwarezone forum gets involved, means gg liao.

not really la, he just need to pray someone else does something stupid for the mob will move on.  If not, ya gg. 

• Praise 1

Well, I think sometimes we say things we won’t in real life because we think online is anonymous...

I think it should be the other way round. Real life can anyhow say, online better watch what u type...

Real life depends. U never know when someone is taking a random video, and the fact is, there are really a lot of pple taking random videos. Worst thing is when pple cut the video to mislead the opinions, then really gg. Not your fault becomes your fault and the whole internet is after your body.

anyone rmb there was also a saga about a guy who seemingly was hitting on a trader on instagram for "special" rate? in all honesty after reading their convo, need to give him benefit of doubt. nowadays better be carefully when sending message too. people may mistook your meaning and whack you.

His wrong move is to post on HWZ that... let them come, I can stop it haha.. something like that.

Then those forummer starts to Attack him.

I also guai lan go start this thread. Hehe. But now tink he kenna csi until like tat hor, also pity pity him a little liao lor. Hope he learn his lesson, be a more humble person and a better daddy

maybe in the past he used to complain about every single thing that he not happy, and the target probably small establishment and he manage to get his way. His ego or gut gets bigger and bigger and now he wants to take on the big company or even semi-govt establishment.

these companies will go by the book and escalate further let lawyer handle lor, i doubt he can do anything except kpkb in social media which he think is a weapon against them. This is a another David Dao case. These company only have one advice for him, they have no obligation (by the book), if not happy dun use the service in future and he won't be missed. 

We also must admit at some point we too will get angry at certain services or matter provide by a company, we raise our voice, we threaten to do this do that. However, we probably just say something stupid at that point of time. If translate into a social media and hope to blow thing up without cooling down and think twice, we will regret very soon.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5