• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:03 PM

MadDog70
  • MadDog70
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can anyone share with me what's the difference between Aeras and Premium variants?

Thanks!

Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:23 AM

Bahobahomet
  • Bahobahomet
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

From my understanding, Aeras comes with additional bodykit with a sporty look, while premium should have higher specs.

Maybe u can pick out a few from the sgcarmart new/used car listing to compare?

Posted 28 February 2018 - 01:10 AM

Merrills
  • Merrills
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Can anyone share with me what's the difference between Aeras and Premium variants?

Thanks!

Unless you arrange a special import, there are only 2 models to choose from in SG -- 7-seater and 8-seater. Both are deemed the "Premium" model by many PIs.

Besides the middle row 2 x Ottoman seats, the 7-seater has the following edge:

1) Powered driver seat

2) Center console that can slide down to the middle row

3) Chrome handles (only Black model I think).

If you are bent on getting a 7-seater, Borneo's Previa is worth considering -- it has 7 SRS airbags (vs 2 from PI) and powered rear folding seats. You will also get the better warranty and support from AD. On the downside, you lose the Sense-C (Partial Japanese language) and 18-inch wheels. The price difference is only ~$10k.

Edited by Merrills, 28 February 2018 - 01:13 AM.

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:30 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Looking to buy Toyota estima or Previa. Kindly Whatsapp me if u have 1 plan to sell. Nine 362 3352

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:05 PM

Mahjong74
  • Premium member
    Mahjong74
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Looking to buy Toyota estima or Previa. Kindly Whatsapp me if u have 1 plan to sell. Nine 362 3352

There are 150 used Estima for sale in the used car market. 

You can look slowly

http://www.sgcarmart...ma&RPG=20&VEH=0

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, estima, areas, premium and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users