• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
88 replies to this topic | 420 praises

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:07 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Took a trip to eastern Europe in 2017. 

Below are some of my pics. Used some black and white processing. Does it look good?

1. Vienna

prague01.jpg

2. Budapest

prague02.jpg

3. Budapest Train station

prague03.jpg

4. Krakow

prague04.jpg

5. Krakow

prague05.jpg

Edited by Wind30, 14 January 2018 - 02:07 PM.

mersaylee, Lala81, Othello, Dleodleo, BabyBlade, Adrianli, Tianmo, 17 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:47 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The train station shot is nice.

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:22 PM

Bahobahomet
  • Bahobahomet
    Clutched
    Author Image

very good shots!

is that place family friendly?

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:39 PM

Francis-jack
  • Premium member
    Francis-jack
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks for sharing

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:35 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Finally finished editing my Pics.

First city was vienna. We went to a Viennese cafe. We saw a lot of police cars that morning and we wondered if there is a terrorist threat. In the end we found out, there was a protest going on in midday.....

Europe_prague_01.jpg

Europe_prague_03.jpg

These were taken at the natural history museum which is pretty interesting, got big dinosaur skeleton.

Europe_prague_04.jpg

Europe_prague_05.jpg

Edited by Wind30, 16 January 2018 - 11:45 PM.

BabyBlade and Dleodleo praised this

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:44 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This is christmas period so lots of christmas lightings. quite nice actually.

Europe_prague_06.jpg

Europe_prague_07.jpg

Edited by Wind30, 16 January 2018 - 11:45 PM.

BabyBlade praised this

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:07 AM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

DIY or with which travel agent?
Spring praised this

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:29 AM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    Author Image

DIY or with which travel agent?

DIY by train. We visited Vienna Budapest Kosice krakow wroclaw Dresden Prague

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:33 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your travel photo are always so beautiful, family shooting all look so nature.

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:39 AM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I have updated my blog with the venice photos.

https://flyingmummy....aphy-in-vienna/

Your travel photo are always so beautiful, family shooting all look so nature.

I enjoy taking photos on vacation. I wonder if I can actually make money doing this

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:40 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have updated my blog with the venice photos.

https://flyingmummy....aphy-in-vienna/

I enjoy taking photos on vacation. I wonder if I can actually make money doing this

maybe your wife need to help do some product endorsement in her shots. maybe a watch or some bags haha

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:20 AM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The train station shot is nice.

Agreed!  Reminds me of the solvil titus ad "timeless".   [thumbsup]

I can't take a photo to save my life!!   [bigcry]

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:25 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Agreed!  Reminds me of the solvil titus ad "timeless".   [thumbsup]

I can't take a photo to save my life!!   [bigcry]

hmm when your girl graduate, get a photographer to take some nice photos lah. once in a life time (as opposed to just a studio graduate photo)

A few of my friends with young kids, they do like a studio photoshoot every year which is quite nice, cos all professionally done. 
I personally wouldn't mind doing one except my kids don't like to smile for the camera so sorta no point to capture their blank faces or cao bin. haha.

yeah personally i also lack any artistic feel/composition to my photos. That's why i just take normal photos of my kids and family. 

Edited by Lala81, 17 January 2018 - 11:33 AM.

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:09 PM

shawncjh
  • Premium member
    shawncjh
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

DIY by train. We visited Vienna Budapest Kosice krakow wroclaw Dresden Prague

Awesome shots dude. May I also ask how much it cost for the entire trip?

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:43 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Awesome shots dude. May I also ask how much it cost for the entire trip?

Probably around 10k for family of 4.

Airfare 3.5k from Lufthansa Super promotion
Lodging 4.5k
Land transport 1k
Misc 1k
Spring praised this

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:46 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lodging 4.5k
Land transport 1k
Misc 1k

No makan cost? only 1k inside misc?

In europe makan can always cost a bomb.

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:46 PM

shawncjh
  • Premium member
    shawncjh
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Lodging 4.5k
Land transport 1k
Misc 1k

That is actually really affordable. How long was the trip?

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:12 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    Author Image

That is actually really affordable. How long was the trip?

15 nights. Frankly I have never been to places like Paris or Rome for quite a few years. Expensive, crowded and rude service cuz they dislike China tourist... this trip Prague was by far the most crowded city. I really liked kosice. Cheap and quiet. The pics from kosice is really nice because it snowed. My advice is avoid places like Paris Rome and try Poland slovakia and Hungary.

But having said that I have booked my 2018 Dec tickets to Paris.... because we are thinking of giving the French countryside a shot

No makan cost? only 1k inside misc?
In europe makan can always cost a bomb.

I never include Makan but makan cost is really not higher than singapore. Probably cheaper for Budapest and kosice.

Stay in Singapore also must eat what so not considered additional cost.

I usually rent Apartments so we cook sometimes. Simple stuff like herbal chicken soup or bahkuteh.

Edited by Wind30, 17 January 2018 - 04:17 PM.

shawncjh and Dleodleo praised this

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:38 PM

shawncjh
  • Premium member
    shawncjh
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

15 nights. Frankly I have never been to places like Paris or Rome for quite a few years. Expensive, crowded and rude service cuz they dislike China tourist... this trip Prague was by far the most crowded city. I really liked kosice. Cheap and quiet. The pics from kosice is really nice because it snowed. My advice is avoid places like Paris Rome and try Poland slovakia and Hungary.

But having said that I have booked my 2018 Dec tickets to Paris.... because we are thinking of giving the French countryside a shot

I never include Makan but makan cost is really not higher than singapore. Probably cheaper for Budapest and kosice.

Stay in Singapore also must eat what so not considered additional cost.

I usually rent Apartments so we cook sometimes. Simple stuff like herbal chicken soup or bahkuteh.

Appreciate the advice. Guess I should start planning.  :D

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:29 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Next city is budapest.

Woke up early and reach fisherman bastion in time for sunrise.... very quiet before the hoards of tour groups descend on this place. 

Europe_prague_08.jpg

Europe_prague_10.jpg

Europe_prague_09.jpg

Europe_prague_11.jpg

Europe_prague_12.jpg

Edited by Wind30, 17 January 2018 - 07:32 PM.

Tohto, BabyBlade, Rayleigh and pChou praised this

Back to Travel & Road Trips  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: travel , photography , family , eastern , europe , 2017

Tags: travel, photography, family and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users