• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:30 PM

golden_eagle
  • golden_eagle
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What are the considerations when buying old FH condos like Primo Residence in Kovan. I like the quiet environment and the close to parks and close to MRT. It may be nice to buy for own stay. 

When I look at the exterior, there are rain black stains in some units already. I heard that doing an exterior paint would cost extra money from residence rather simply using the sinking fund. Then there is repairs inside own unit due to wear and tear, mold, etc. What are the major issues which may require residence to fork out additional $? 

What are other considerations? 

Thank you!

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:08 PM

Agent008
  • Agent008
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Condo have sinking fund and they will carry out exterior painting every 5 years or 10 years if they are cheapskate.

Inside your own unit, you have to repair on your own as its 100% yours. Outside is shared so the condo maintenance team will definitely step in if it's very rundown.

Back to Property Buzz  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: freehold, condo, cost, what and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users