• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
258 replies to this topic | 636 praises

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:58 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

just before xmas, a colleague gave me a bar of toblerone ...on easter I came back and it was no longer on my desk.

last Saturday, I left half a big bar of Cadbury in a container on my desk .... today I come back, its gone too ! only left my half packet of square cream crackers.

I really think my office is haunted - by tam jiak kwee !!

anyone got haunted office also ?

UncleAtas praised this

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:02 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Call the police.
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:03 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

stolen panty?

Garage36.com

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:07 PM

Barcode
  • Barcode
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Can try putting expired food and drinks on your desk...

SiLangKia, Kangadrool and Billcoke praised this

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:07 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Call them.....Ghostbuster-by-Blitzway-009.jpg
SiLangKia praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:11 PM

TameDriver
  • TameDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your office got Yau Kui !! Half eaten choc also want.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:13 PM

Neost
  • Neost
    6th Gear
    Author Image

haha...this is a good one. 

Try leh and update us on the result

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:24 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

From x'mas to easter for a few months wor.

Put this one.

Hungry+Ghosts+Festival+Simple+Offering.j

SiLangKia praised this

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:27 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

radx your colleague 😁😁
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:29 PM

Lotr8445r
  • Lotr8445r
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Similar incident before.

Guess what we found after a few weeks?
Turn out to be a rat that ate/ stolen it.

Send pest control to take care of the job

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:32 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

just before xmas, a colleague gave me a bar of toblerone ...on easter I came back and it was no longer on my desk.

last Saturday, I left half a big bar of Cadbury in a container on my desk .... today I come back, its gone too ! only left my half packet of square cream crackers.

I really think my office is haunted - by tam jiak kwee !!

anyone got haunted office also ?

i smell a rat....it happened in one of our office. Bugger dropped down from the false ceiling.....had a feast on leftovers and food on the tables which dissappears over the weekend. After complain....pest buster guys laid a trap and caught it.....small little bugger!

radx your colleague 😁😁

Radx busy with his glass house in Sentosa Cove....🤣🤣🤣....he thinking what kind of blinds will suit his windows...😂😂😂

Edited by Eviilusion, 15 January 2018 - 12:39 PM.

Together We stand Alone

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:40 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Snacking fattens rodents, insects and humans....
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:49 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You guys office have rats?!  :o  Also happened before food on desk and pantry MIA, looks like many office is haunted with Yau Kui!? Lol.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:51 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Call the police.

Ghost buster lah...

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:51 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Put this one.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:55 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I have got non expired Jacobs cream crackers in the same container... But that one was unscathed...

This ghost also know how to choose some more!

Put this one.

Dun be surprised... Come CNY.. The oranges will also not be spared!

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

last Saturday, I left half a big bar of Cadbury in a container on my desk .... today I come back, its gone too ! only left my half packet of square cream crackers.

I really think my office is haunted - by tam jiak kwee !!

anyone got haunted office also ?

My office used to have a female ghost dressed in red in our empty office at the back. We didn't see her anymore after we on the lights and use the toilets there everyday.

Only we old staff are aware of this. We never tell the new staff.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:32 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have got non expired Jacobs cream crackers in the same container... But that one was unscathed...

This ghost also know how to choose some more!
Dun be surprised... Come CNY.. The oranges will also not be spared!

The ghost in your office dont like Jacobs biscuit.  [:p]

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:37 PM

meowc4tz
  • Premium member
    meowc4tz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

My office used to have a female ghost dressed in red in our empty office at the back. We didn't see her anymore after we on the lights and use the toilets there everyday.

Walaooo smdj... If one day need to OT alone how?

last Saturday, I left half a big bar of Cadbury in a container on my desk .... today I come back, its gone too ! only left my half packet of square cream crackers.

I really think my office is haunted - by tam jiak kwee !!

anyone got haunted office also ?

Spike with laxative then see next day who laosai never come work can liao.

Dleodleo, Thaiyotakamli and Baleno praised this

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:47 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Did you ask her name ?

Dleodleo praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: haunted, office, greedy and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users