Spray paint car badge emblem .

allthingscar

any recommendations where to spray paint the car badge to matte black or any other colors?

Any spray paint workshop can be able to do this.

Otherwise, you can also DIY using spray paint or plastidip(Dont need to remove emblem from car).

any recommendations where to spray paint the car badge to matte black or any other colors?

Can do 3M wrapping without removing the emblem. Some call it de-chroming. 

Cheers!

Any spray paint workshop can be able to do this.

Otherwise, you can also DIY using spray paint or plastidip(Dont need to remove emblem from car).

don't need to remove . tats a challenge. haha

Can do 3M wrapping without removing the emblem. Some call it de-chroming.

Cheers!

but if I need to stick the sticker. I would need to remove the badge. I scare I break the position pins.

but if I need to stick the sticker. I would need to remove the badge. I scare I break the position pins.

Bro,

As I said no need to remove the badge. The workshop will do 3M sticker WITHOUT removing the badge.

Cheers.

They will cut away the excess sticker or plastidip. Thus no need to remove the emblem.

I don't think there are position pins anyways. A lot use fishing lines to just remove the emblems.

Bro,

As I said no need to remove the badge. The workshop will do 3M sticker WITHOUT removing the badge.

Cheers.

:a-m1212: tks for the info

They will cut away the excess sticker or plastidip. Thus no need to remove the emblem.

I don't think there are position pins anyways. A lot use fishing lines to just remove the emblems.

noted :a-m1212: tks guys

↡ Advertisement