• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
56 replies to this topic | 553 praises

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Please be reasonable and polite when you using the "Dislike" function.
SuPerBoRed, Dleodleo, Discoburg and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:30 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Your title suggests otherwise. First word starts with "Knn" and ends with "wtf"?

Talk about irony. Fouled mouth ppl asking others to be polite. Dunno whether to laugh or cry.

Edited by Watwheels, 16 January 2018 - 08:34 PM.

Ingenius, Tianmo, RadX, RH1667, Eviilusion, SiLangKia, meowc4tz and 4 other members praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Your title suggests otherwise. First word starts with "Knn" and ends with "wtf"?

Talk about irony. Fouled mouth ppl asking others to be polite. Dunno whether to laugh or cry.

wtf? ur england failed.. i nv ask people to be polite...

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:46 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There is already a discussion about this.

Please continue here.

http://www.mycarforu...ime-for-review/

Take it like a man, your life doesn't revolve around a dislike in a forum.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Please be reasonable and polite when you using the "Dislike" function.

Tho I agree with wat u say... I cannot however see the need to start a thread just over this...

Meah... I’m just bored

wtf? ur england failed.. i nv ask people to be polite...

Oh wait... looks like I misunderstood u...

Back to not a single f**k is given mode then...
SiLangKia and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:36 PM

SiLangKia
  • Premium member
    SiLangKia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In here just to let you know how deeply I do not care about your dislikes and you disliking others  [laugh]

Edited by SiLangKia, 16 January 2018 - 11:39 PM.

Tianmo, RH1667, BanCoe, Freeder, Blueray, Jamesc, Uncle2 and 4 other members praised this

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:04 AM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Haha ........
SiLangKia, Freeder, BanCoe and AltisOwner praised this

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:31 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

In here just to let you know how deeply I do not care about your dislikes and you disliking others  [laugh]

i used to be very affected when ppl posted negative comments about me or my posts .... but that was eons ago liow ... now i just press my own "ignore" button.

Philipkee, RH1667, SiLangKia and Discoburg praised this

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:37 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

what TS mean is why when he wants to dislike someone who he is pissed off with and still have to be polite in his message.
Dleodleo and 1 Anonymous member praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:04 AM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Just wanna say two cents. How many of us know each other in real life?

Like maybe Jamesc is my boss or subordinate and we know that? In such cases I can imagine either no comments or an anonymous dislike cos what happens online affects what happens offline.

So maybe that is why some are cautious in giving dislikes cos the person you dislike in the posts might be the person next to you during a meetup which will make it uncomfortable......

I rarely dislike a post though if I dislike I will admit I tend to be anonymous. What I normally do if I disagree or think you are really off track is to quote your post and engage you online with why I disagree which is what I think a forum should be.

Ccscb is of cos an exception. But I do praise him if I agree but I see his points now so low I wonder why he is not banned.....

Edited by Philipkee, 17 January 2018 - 08:05 AM.

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:04 AM

Spring

what TS mean is why when he wants to dislike someone who he is pissed off with and still have to be polite in his message.

I get what he means from his thread title ie why need to be polite when he is disliking someone but his actual post itself contradicts the title by asking otherwise n hence the confusion. And to add salt to the wound, he accuses another of “England fail”. I don’t know what to say🤷‍♂️
<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:07 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

EFE7B861-4D9D-45AB-8302-6F4D83D8625D.jpeg
RH1667, Showster, Pocy, Hamburger, BanCoe, SiLangKia, SuPerBoRed and 2 other members praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:51 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think TS dislike someone with his Nick using some rude words, and that person return the favour with the comment " please be reasonable and polite when using the dislike function". And hence the birth of this thread. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Is there a most childish thread of the month award? I think this one sld top the list. [:p]

Edited by Tianmo, 17 January 2018 - 08:53 AM.

RadX, BanCoe, therock and SiLangKia praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:52 AM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just wanna say two cents. How many of us know each other in real life?

Like maybe Jamesc is my boss or subordinate and we know that? In such cases I can imagine either no comments or an anonymous dislike cos what happens online affects what happens offline.

So maybe that is why some are cautious in giving dislikes cos the person you dislike in the posts might be the person next to you during a meetup which will make it uncomfortable......

I rarely dislike a post though if I dislike I will admit I tend to be anonymous. What I normally do if I disagree or think you are really off track is to quote your post and engage you online with why I disagree which is what I think a forum should be.

Ccscb is of cos an exception. But I do praise him if I agree but I see his points now so low I wonder why he is not banned.....

Mod/Admin enjoying the clown (Ccscb)? Still have popcorn and coke ........ I think 🤓
Jamesc, BanCoe and SuPerBoRed praised this

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:57 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I tell your mama then you know.
Tianmo, SiLangKia and SuPerBoRed praised this

Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:12 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

I think TS dislike someone with his Nick using some rude words, and that person return the favour with the comment " please be reasonable and polite when using the dislike function". And hence the birth of this thread. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Is there a most childish thread of the month award? I think this one sld top the list. [:p]

Eh tolong hor... dun suggest another $100 award

Haaaaaaa

I tell your mama then you know.

I dunch fren u

Hmmmphhhh
Tianmo and Roadrunner2029 praised this

Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:39 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Eh tolong hor... dun suggest another $100 award

Haaaaaaa

hell low, I think give sweets, candies and lollipop can? childish product for childish act?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Pocy praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:51 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

hell low, I think give sweets, candies and lollipop can? childish product for childish act? [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

Muahahahaha

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:19 AM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

+1 to post count before this thread gets locked.   [laugh]

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:22 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bp5kLhVCQAAblwd.png

I dunch fren u

Hmmmphhhh

RadX praised this

Back to Feedback & Suggestions  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: dislike, also, polite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users