Video games in 2018

shawncjh

You haven't met a bunch of guys from here to convert from keyboard mouse (kbm) to sticks. 

Anyway, now you can easily get a kbm for FPS games.

and there is 1 blardy buddy that maneuver faster than people on kbm

Hardly play shooters on consoles. Analog sticks makes it pretty hard to maneuver. Another game coming soon is Shadow of Colossus, classic. 

i hear people say kbm is more noobs  [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Word. I don't play fps too often, I wouldn't know bruv. I'm more of the RPG kinda guy. Witcher, Final Fantasy, Souls/Borne etc.

The kind of shooter games I touch are usually in 3rd person like the Resident Evil series.

Word. I don't play fps too often, I wouldn't know bruv. I'm more of the RPG kinda guy. Witcher, Final Fantasy, Souls/Borne etc.

The kind of shooter games I touch are usually in 3rd person like the Resident Evil series.

ok i suck at TPS instead lol

Can't bring myself to finish the Alex Hunter journey. A little to draggy for my liking. FUT on the other hand has kept me spending though...

FIFA and Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer)? 

i thought you told me you were playing Overcooked and kena kan cos you don't even know how to cook mushrooms?

4c5582bc51982c7eb2d5d7fd1556780a0e3265b6

FIFA for me all the way. Since FIFA 2000 on the PS1 lol.

for me, WE used to be more realistic in terms of the gameplay, but nowadays seems like FIFA is better. the licensed team names and jerseys for FIFA also helps. 

my last version was PES2013...  [sweatdrop]

i thought you told me you were playing Overcooked and kena kan cos you don't even know how to cook mushrooms?

4c5582bc51982c7eb2d5d7fd1556780a0e3265b6

haha ya this was a fun game. i have been swagu for many years, so only knew of this game recently. played on Nintendo Switch projected onto the TV screen. the controls were too small!!! 

for me, WE used to be more realistic in terms of the gameplay, but nowadays seems like FIFA is better. the licensed team names and jerseys for FIFA also helps. 

my last version was PES2013...  [sweatdrop]

haha ya this was a fun game. i have been swagu for many years, so only knew of this game recently. played on Nintendo Switch projected onto the TV screen. the controls were too small!!! 

Yeah the license issue for PES is a huge deal breaker for me. I remember back when United was known as Man Red on Winning Eleven lol.

Yeah the license issue for PES is a huge deal breaker for me. I remember back when United was known as Man Red on Winning Eleven lol.

haha yup. the 1st thing which we always do when we 1st load the game is to edit the team names. 

I never knew you could edit team names on WE lol. Only played it once or twice at a friend's place. And the commentator was German or something, freaking hilarious. 

Back on topic though, hardly see any core video games on mobile nowadays. 

maybe he is also kbm. you never know

who is the person who say kbm is noob? who?

I'm still mainly derping around in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and World of Tanks for PC. Also occasionally load up Counterstrike to practice my FPS coordination/aiming and creep around Escape from Tarkov (hardcore FPS still in beta).

The Xbox is for couch co-op FPS or RPGs with my other half, unfortunately the choice of games in the genre is limited. We just finished the Borderlands: Handsome Collection and have started our playthrough of Halo with the Master Chief Collection. Just cleared Halo 1 and starting on 2 this weekend. Unfortunately very few games seem to be released with couch co-op/split screen support nowadays. Oh yeah we're waiting for Diablo III Season 13 as well.

• Praise 1

I'm still mainly derping around in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and World of Tanks for PC. Also occasionally load up Counterstrike to practice my FPS coordination/aiming and creep around Escape from Tarkov (hardcore FPS still in beta).

The Xbox is for couch co-op FPS or RPGs with my other half, unfortunately the choice of games in the genre is limited. We just finished the Borderlands: Handsome Collection and have started our playthrough of Halo with the Master Chief Collection. Just cleared Halo 1 and starting on 2 this weekend. Unfortunately very few games seem to be released with couch co-op/split screen support nowadays. Oh yeah we're waiting for Diablo III Season 13 as well.

How nice that your spouse/gf games too. If you're looking for a quality couch co-op, the new game called A Way Out looks extremely promising. Comes out in March, sort of rare to see games like this. You should definitely check it out. 

How nice that your spouse/gf games too. If you're looking for a quality couch co-op, the new game called A Way Out looks extremely promising. Comes out in March, sort of rare to see games like this. You should definitely check it out. 

Will check it out thanks!

Last of us was great but my most favourite game is still ffx.

I actually played it again last year with my daughter on the ps4 it was still as good considering the game is like 15 years old