Self-Policing makes the forum better!

kobayashiGT

Google is the bestest tool invented in this century.

I follow her on fb too.

Wah. Facebook friends ah.

That's the real kind of friend these days

No lah. I never went to friend her as i dont know her in person. I only friend those ppl i met or known in person. I just click on her profile and go in and see see look look only.

I dont stalk lah. Just go and view only.

U want me to kena red card is it?

I promised her before i wont share her photos here.

I see Facebook friend that you might know freind.

Can I has your Facebook instead..?

No lah. I never went to friend her as i dont know her in person. I only friend those ppl i met or known in person. I just click on her profile and go in and see see look look only.

I dont stalk lah. Just go and view only.

U want me to kena red card is it?

I promised her before i wont share her photos here.

oh okay...pm me her pics then....

I dont know you leh.

Hahaha joking lah.

We know each other by mcf nick will do.

As for BB photo...hmm you are one lucky person based on the many posoitive feedback here.

Internal Moderator

I wouldn't dare say self policing makes the forum better or for worse but it is definitely pleasant to have. But in a forum I've always feel that no hard and fast rule is necessary.

Colorful characters exist in this society and should be treated as a norm in this forum as well. We should be opened to different opinions and should encourage different opinions. 

There are usually two obvious choice people take when faced with problem personalities. We either confront the person leading to escalating hostility, or we ignore the person. Both option works in a forum setting, but neither the most effective. The third option to deal with tough personalities would be to "let go of reactivity".

That's something I am still learning as well. And something I find most difficult to master because it's always easier to react than to contain anger. We react when confronted by all the things or people that we don't like in our environment (which in this situation, the forum). That's normal. But do we have another choice? Yes we do.

And do we still need moderators? Are we retiring moderators for good? Yes, and I don't think so. 

Lastly, just to clarify I am not friends with @adrianli on Facebook.

• Praise 3

I wouldn't dare say self policing makes the forum better or for worse but it is definitely pleasant to have. But in a forum I've always feel that no hard and fast rule is necessary.

Colorful characters exist in this society and should be treated as a norm in this forum as well. We should be opened to different opinions and should encourage different opinions.

There are usually two obvious choice people take when faced with problem personalities. We either confront the person leading to escalating hostility, or we ignore the person. Both option works in a forum setting, but neither the most effective. The third option to deal with tough personalities would be to "let go of reactivity".

That's something I am still learning as well. And something I find most difficult to master because it's always easier to react than to contain anger. We react when confronted by all the things or people that we don't like in our environment (which in this situation, the forum). That's normal. But do we have another choice? Yes we do.

And do we still need moderators? Are we retiring moderators for good? Yes, and I don't think so.

hmm...hmmm....pm your picture with your kawa..... Edited by Eviilusion

sound like parliamentary speech le...you running for elections ha?

whole of MCF sure vote for u [bounce1]  [bounce1]  [bounce1]

whole of MCF sure vote for u [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

i volunteer to put bb picture on lamp-post if she runs for election...

Internal Moderator

whole of MCF sure vote for u [bounce1]  [bounce1]  [bounce1]

if that's the case then you must have been running for elections all year round haha.  [flowerface]

hmm...hmmm....pm your picture with your kawa.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1