2018! Are we in recession?

Cheesey74

Not allowance lah. Mai kwah chang

Its his average annual bonus.

I know becos he is my Sifu.

$700k is his annual interest from the bank.....
↡ Advertisement

in my current job there was an episode that i had to sit under the shade and sometime stand or sit under the sun for 2/3 hrs for 4 days a week. When i reached home i feel very exhausted and can feel the burning sensation on my face even till late at night. Lucky that episode is over....

yeah ... $2M per annum sound about right

we all must thank sifu enye for the taxes ... thank you sir!

And you think his $700k is a joke?
Actually $700k is his average annual bonus.

Edited by Wt_know

yeah its quite siong especially during hot weather spells. my site supervisors are all very garang [thumbsup]

older gen like that wan....unluckily i am from the younger older gen....
  • Praise 1

Wah.... so gloomy indeed.

@enye

Sifu, how? What's the recommendation? If you will continue to keep your 700k under the pillow then I also follow your lead and keep my 7k under the pillow [sweatdrop]

U still got 7k ha! I am left with $70 bucks today and have to spend wisely until payday which is 26 lehhhh

your dept so big? you are the hr chief?

I am just a small fry here....that's why the boss ask me to prepare the name list...

Business will be growing year on year.

Given the number of 65yrs old will double in 2030.

Number of death aside, if economy do badly, won't people also be less willing to spend on elaborate funerals and ceremonies?

:a-popcorn:  [:|]

Sifu, don't be angry. I know 700k is an under estimation of your resources but the fact is that if even T2 calls you sifu as well, everyone knows what you're worth la.

Edited by Kusje

maxresdefault.jpg

emoticon-sad-7-512.png

Haaa.. Picasso paintings also lose to yours. I think I managed to guess the hidden meaning of your painting.

Ya. Let's see how many cups that sugarcane machine can squeeze out come Feb. Cry no tears...

• Praise 2

Number of death aside, if economy do badly, won't people also be less willing to spend on elaborate funerals and ceremonies?

Economics doing badly mean more and more will be jobless. If you are aged than basically health deteriorate immediately. More funeral services I reckon.

A few of mine foremen once officially retired passed up within one to two years. Sigh..so cannot stop working.

Economics doing badly mean more and more will be jobless. If you are aged than basically health deteriorate immediately. More funeral services I reckon.

A few of mine foremen once officially retired passed up within one to two years. Sigh..so cannot stop working.

Your foremen passed away because they are old (so retired) or they passed away because they retired?

Like our COE, it's the market forces.

More people dying meant more demand on funeral services.

And with limited providers, it's not the pricing already.

It's the scale of the providers and if they have sufficient manpower to cope.

It's not an industry that can just advertise for temp staff.

Also most funerals now are not elaborate.

Hahaha this discussion getting more morbid.

• Praise 1

Your foremen passed away because they are old (so retired) or they passed away because they retired?

Don't know. Early sixties. Hardly fall sick in decades. Upon retired after one year I heard the new he passed away.

Like our COE, it's the market forces.

More people dying meant more demand on funeral services.

And with limited providers, it's not the pricing already.

It's the scale of the providers and if they have sufficient manpower to cope.

It's not an industry that can just advertise for temp staff.

Also most funerals now are not elaborate.

Hahaha this discussion getting more morbid.

Prices for funeral service going up?

Don't know. Early sixties. Hardly fall sick in decades. Upon retired after one year I heard the new he passed away.

Prices for funeral service going up?

you want to book early?