• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
108 replies to this topic | 486 praises

Posted 24 January 2018 - 10:56 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As per title, pls kindly contribute some pics ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Looking forward to those satki ang pow designs from Pte Banks..
Mine only from SS..๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“

Attached Thumbnails

• 57E772B8-7006-4913-878F-63187F68A73B.jpeg

I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:05 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

my wife told me not to get any new ang pows envelopes from outside this year ... she says too many ang pow envelopes liow ... so we will recycle last year's ang pow envelopes for this year !!

Sdf4786k and Albeniz praised this

Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:57 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my wife told me not to get any new ang pows envelopes from outside this year ... she says too many ang pow envelopes liow ... so we will recycle last year's ang pow envelopes for this year !!

Or give more ang pows (with money) to more people, like singles in MCF.  :secret-laugh:

Sure can finish. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 25 January 2018 - 07:09 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Or give more ang pows (with money) to more people, like singles in MCF. :secret-laugh:
Sure can finish.

Nowadays is quality rather than quantity that matter.

Posted 25 January 2018 - 04:04 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ya we also got a massive stack of ang pao zhuas in our stash... not looking to get any new ones this year... 

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 25 January 2018 - 05:08 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

ya we also got a massive stack of ang pao zhuas in our stash... not looking to get any new ones this year... 

Attached Thumbnails

• recycle-640x400.jpg

Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:33 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think everyone forgot how these excess Ang pows can be used.
To make CNY decos, like lanterns, hang on CNY plants, etc.
Who says Ang pow can only used to give money?

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:13 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think everyone forgot how these excess Ang pows can be used.
To make CNY decos, like lanterns, hang on CNY plants, etc.
Who says Ang pow can only used to give money?

you want some angpao zhua? i can pass to you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:16 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you want some angpao zhua? i can pass to you รฐรฐ

Can but in one condition, all ang pows given must have at least one genuine SGD 50 note inside.

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:50 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

just when i said i didnt want to get any more angpao zhuas... got this from SPC this morning. need min $40 pump.

20180126_073657.jpg

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:05 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can but in one condition, all ang pows given must have at least one genuine SGD 50 note inside.

wa bo lui... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:07 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wa bo lui... รฐยญรฐยญ

I can wait until the 1st of next month. ๐Ÿ‘

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:44 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Supercharged
    Author Image

How come not much.. Lai I support..

P/s: I found these in the bin

A.JPG

N.JPG

Z.JPG

Edited by UncleAtas, 27 January 2018 - 02:58 PM.

Lala81 and RH1667 praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:03 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

by the way ...

CNY Ang Pow Guide 2018

Who You're Giving How Much To Give Why This Amount

Parents/In-laws/Grandparents $250 - $800 Out of everyone, parents should get the most as a sign of respect.

Husband to Wife $200 - $500 Husbands can opt to give their wives ang pows and vice versa. But this isnโ€™t common practice in modern households anymore.

Siblings $50 - $200 Depending on how old your siblings are and whether they are working, this is a safe and reasonable amount to give.

Own children $50 - $200 Some parents choose to give more, but this is a general amount that most parents give.

Cousins/Nieces/Nephews $10 - $20 They are not immediate family members, therefore can be given lower ang pow amounts.

Friends/Children of friends $2 - $8 As these are people who you would give the most out to (assuming you have a small family), you might want to keep the budget lower for this.

Edited by Ysc3, 29 January 2018 - 01:04 PM.

Stratovarius and Dleodleo praised this

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:13 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

looks like not many with a dog motif.

Usually what i do is i keep the ones with nice motifs (not zodiac specific ones) as generic angbao. I tend to collect a few nice designs from each year and keep them to store the almost new notes in my drawer and safe. 

Sorta silly but every year i cull the lousier ones or the ones that get chui along the way.

the zodiac specific one i usually use all up or throw away.

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

I didn't know husband must give wife ang pow after married for 23 years. My wife finally cannot take it anymore and nagged at me lately [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]
therock praised this
้ช‘็™ฝ้ฉฌ็š„ไธไธ€ๅฎšๆ˜ฏ็Ž‹ๅ ๏ผŒๅฏ่ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅ”ๅƒง๏ผ›ๅธฆ็ฟ…่†€็š„ไนŸไธไธ€ๅฎšๆ˜ฏๅคฉไฝฟ๏ผŒๆœ‰ๆ—ถๅ€™ๆ˜ฏ้ธŸไบบใ€‚

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:30 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I didn't know husband must give wife ang pow after married for 23 years. My wife finally cannot take it anymore and nagged at me lately [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Let me try to find last year's guide... You'd be shocked! Usually I will keep this away from my wife.

Attached Thumbnails

• Ang-Pao-Rate-2.jpg

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:38 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

innisfree one nice

Snoopy-Hongbao-with-Mandarin-Orange-Bag.

Lala81 praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:05 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ang Pow should also follow using QR code ... [sly]

You key in the amount of money and scan. And each child can only scan once from a particular HP cos sometimes, you forgot whether you have given to that child in red packet form and saving you the pai say look ..... :wut:

So if using QR code, for sure that the child could not approach you again & again for ang pow ... :secret-laugh:

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:21 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Ang Pow should also follow using QR code ... [sly]

You key in the amount of money and scan. And each child can only scan once from a particular HP cos sometimes, you forgot whether you have given to that child in red packet form and saving you the pai say look ..... :wut:

So if using QR code, for sure that the child could not approach you again & again for ang pow ... :secret-laugh:

wah you so high tech  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

later those smart one hack my account and steal all the an pow how?   [laugh]

Picnic06-Biante15 praised this
้ช‘็™ฝ้ฉฌ็š„ไธไธ€ๅฎšๆ˜ฏ็Ž‹ๅ ๏ผŒๅฏ่ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅ”ๅƒง๏ผ›ๅธฆ็ฟ…่†€็š„ไนŸไธไธ€ๅฎšๆ˜ฏๅคฉไฝฟ๏ผŒๆœ‰ๆ—ถๅ€™ๆ˜ฏ้ธŸไบบใ€‚

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: cny, ang pow, 2018, nice, powred and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users