Congratulations! You have been selected...

Bluepica

What’s this got to do with MCF??

Dear Bluepica,

You're one of the lucky members selected to receive an exclusive $300 gift from Jonsson Protein! Enjoy 1 FREE fully customizable VE Protein® Hair & Scalp Treatment now!

By using tiny protein molecules that can effectively penetrate your scalp, VE Protein® helps to deep cleanse your clogged follicles, stimulate healthy hair growth and replenish your hair's natural protein! With enough protein, you can solve dandruff, oily scalp and hair loss problems easily.

Improve your hair & scalp condition in just 90mins* today!

↡ Advertisement

If someone has been in the forum for more than 10 years, and this is the very first time receiving such PM, it is really quite sad.

• Praise 3

Did anyone here get calls from overseas with that stupid mandarin "this is cantonment police HQ..." shit? I have been getting calls daily since Nov.

If I was free, I would press 1 to get connected to them and F them upside down, swearing their mother, father, dog, cat and goldfish!

• Praise 1

Did anyone here get calls from overseas with that stupid mandarin "this is cantonment police HQ..." shit? I have been getting calls daily since Nov.

If I was free, I would press 1 to get connected to them and F them upside down, swearing their mother, father, dog, cat and goldfish!

I ganna once before. Just hung up the phone on them. Didn't even listen the entire standard opening lines
  • Praise 1

I Kanna once last year. They asked me down to the police have for kopi. When I went down, the fellow there said I did dunno what wrong and asked me to pay 500 dollars in lieu of 3 months jail.

Heng ah

If any ladies need it for smooth complexion

I also got some Johnson protein to give away.

:D

i thought ur name is James....

• Praise 1

What’s this got to do with MCF??

Dear Bluepica,

You're one of the lucky members selected to receive an exclusive $300 gift from Jonsson Protein! Enjoy 1 FREE fully customizable VE Protein® Hair & Scalp Treatment now!

By using tiny protein molecules that can effectively penetrate your scalp, VE Protein® helps to deep cleanse your clogged follicles, stimulate healthy hair growth and replenish your hair's natural protein! With enough protein, you can solve dandruff, oily scalp and hair loss problems easily.

Improve your hair & scalp condition in just 90mins* today!

this is to lure you there and make you sign a package for 10 or 20k...

I no received leh. Maybe becoz I still have a head full of hair. Or maybe TS is really a lucky few botaks who received the ad. [laugh]

It’s an email from Mcf ...

Choi! I still love my hair lol

↡ Advertisement