Faces of MCF - Kdash

Heman75

Thanks for those who nominated my nick, but thanks and no thanks. [whip]

xfk8y.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I believe this interview can be extended to all walks of life, not just newbies, to have wider perspectives of all the members in the forum.

People of all walks of life can contribute, like the:

1. old birds whom has been with the forum for more than a decade, on what are their views of the changes of the forum for the past years

2. the car pros whom can share their interest in cars and the industry

3. odd ball drivers like Mustank who drives a commercial vehicle, his Raptor pickup, out of the crowd of car owning members, on his experiences on driving a commercial vehicle

4. lady members who drives and their thoughts and feelings about being drivers out of the male majority group.

5. older members whom have been driving for decades and their thoughts and feelings about each and every car they have driven in their lives

6. classic car owners being the special ones to drive these classics and the satisfactions and challenges of driving one

7. friendships bonded within MCF over the years, like the old birds RadX and Tianmo to new birds like kdash and Buadongdong

8. even mods or ex mods whom have been policing the forum for years

etc etc

So don't have to focus entirely on newbies. There are so many people whom can contribute to the interview, of all walks of lives.

One session on newbie should be good enough for now. No need to have another one. No need to interview me. I am just another guy on the street, just a small fry in the society, just a nobody in this forum and not a high flyer. However I will still contribute to the forum and watching everyone and the forum from the eye up there. [;)]

god2.jpg

Btw, this is my 6000th post. :a-dothewave:

Wah I think you just nominated a few people including yourself! [laugh]
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Thanks for those who nominated my nick, but thanks and no thanks. [whip]

xfk8y.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I believe this interview can be extended to all walks of life, not just newbies, to have wider perspectives of all the members in the forum.

1. old birds whom has been with the forum for more than a decade, on what are their views of the changes of the forum for the past years

3. odd ball drivers like Mustank who drives a commercial vehicle, his Raptor pickup, out of the crowd of car owning members, on his experiences on driving a commercial vehicle

4. lady members who drives and their thoughts and feelings about being drivers out of the male majority group.

5. older members whom have been driving for decades and their thoughts and feelings about each and every car they have driven in their lives

6. classic car owners being the special ones to drive these classics and the satisfactions and challenges of driving one

7. friendships bonded within MCF over the years, like the old birds RadX and Tianmo to new birds like kdash and Buadongdong

etc etc

So don't have to focus entirely on newbies. There are so many people whom can contribute to the interview, of all walks of lives.

One session on newbie should be good enough for now. No need to have another one. No need to interview me. I am just another guy on the street, just a small fry in the society, just a nobody in this forum and not a high flyer. However I will still contribute to the forum and watching everyone and the forum from the eye up there. [;)]

god2.jpg

Btw, this is my 6000th post. :a-dothewave:

越描越黑....

the more you post and say no, the more you show your desperation in being featured on mcf

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Yeah. Thanks for the input. We will keep your suggestion in mind! (: 

Thanks for those who nominated my nick, but thanks and no thanks.  [whip]

xfk8y.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

etc etc

One session on newbie should be good enough for now. No need to have another one. No need to interview me. I am just another guy on the street, just a small fry in the society, just a nobody in this forum and not a high flyer. However I will still contribute to the forum and watching everyone and the forum from the eye up there.  [;)]

god2.jpg

Btw, this is my 6000th post.  :a-dothewave:

Interview @Buadongdong la.

Then he and @kdash can become MCF BFF celebrities.

I support with my 4 limps!  :a-happy:

Mai play play hor! @Buadongdong is the chairman of City Ah Pek Society aka CAPS  [drivingcar]

• Praise 1

I support with my 4 limps! :a-happy:

Mai play play hor! @Buadongdong is the chairman of City Ah Pek Society aka CAPS [drivingcar]

Oei.. Mai sabo hor.. Anyway i did not receive any pm means they not interested in me la.. 无名小卒。

Oei.. Mai sabo hor.. Anyway i did not receive any pm means they not interested in me la.. æ åå°åã

Can interview you and your complaints about your Honda City on its rusting problems and then send the article to Kah Motors.

Can help to raise awareness of such problems to Kah Motors and do all Honda car owners who bought cars from them a favor.

You can be the saviour to all the Honda car owners here.

Oei.. Mai sabo hor.. Anyway i did not receive any pm means they not interested in me la.. 无名小卒。

i can start a petition to request for interview you....  :yuush:

Can interview you and your complaints about your Honda City on its rusting problems and then send the article to Kah Motors.

Can help to raise awareness of such problems to Kah Motors and do all Honda car owners who bought cars from them a favor.

You can be the saviour to all the Honda car owners here. ð

KM will be paying mcf not to interview me lor.. Why would they allow problems to be highlighted. Mind you, KM is keeping watch in this forum and I know it..

i can start a petition to request for interview you.... :yuush:

Whatever petition also no use if KM gonna do something. This I can be sure. And I dont have the time for interview la.
  • Praise 1

KM will be paying mcf not to interview me lor.. Why would they allow problems to be highlighted. Mind you, KM is keeping watch in this forum and I know it..

Whatever petition also no use if KM gonna do something. This I can be sure. And I dont have the time for interview la.

if KM is watching this, then all the more we should compile the complaints?

Yes. Should let them know the problem of thin paint problems of Honda cars.

And @Buadongdong can be the saviour of Honda car owners here.

Let them do their due diligence of investigating la.. They could be trying for all you know.. But processes takes time to come to a conclusion.. So let them come back to me la.. Not guilty unless proven. Maybe they will have follow-up action leh?

Yes. Should let them know the problem of thin paint problems of Honda cars.

And @Buadongdong can be the saviour of Honda car owners here. ð

Let them do their due diligence of investigating la.. They could be trying for all you know.. But processes takes time to come to a conclusion.. So let them come back to me la.. Not guilty unless proven. Maybe they will have follow-up action leh?

If @babyblade wants to personally interview you on this, will you say no?

If @babyblade wants to personally interview you on this, will you say no? ð

waaaa quickly say yes!!! Edited by kdash

Will you say yes??? I don't even know BB.. Why would I say yes just because she interviews me although a lot of Bros here in MCF might love to say yes?? I don't know.. Just guessing.

Ask your inner voice...
↡ Advertisement