Faces of MCF - Kdash

Heman75

i gpgt a few times before liao mah.

and kdash is right, this one stock photo. left hand drive leh.

Hehehe, only xiao Lang wakes up 5.30am to post ya....

• Praise 1

I believe this interview can be extended to all walks of life, not just newbies, to have wider perspectives of all the members in the forum. 

People of all walks of life can contribute, like the:

1. old birds whom has been with the forum for more than a decade, on what are their views of the changes of the forum for the past years

2. the car pros whom can share their interest in cars and the industry

3. odd ball drivers like Mustank who drives a commercial vehicle, his Raptor pickup, out of the crowd of car owning members, on his experiences on driving a commercial vehicle

4. lady members who drives and their thoughts and feelings about being drivers out of the male majority group.

5. older members whom have been driving for decades and their thoughts and feelings about each and every car they have driven in their lives

6. classic car owners being the special ones to drive these classics and the satisfactions and challenges of driving one

7. friendships bonded within MCF over the years, like the old birds RadX and Tianmo to new birds like kdash and Buadongdong

8. even mods or ex mods whom have been policing the forum for years

etc etc

So don't have to focus entirely on newbies. There are so many people whom can contribute to the interview, of all walks of lives. 

One session on newbie should be good enough for now. No need to have another one. No need to interview me. I am just another guy on the street, just a small fry in the society, just a nobody in this forum and not a high flyer. However I will still contribute to the forum and watching everyone and the forum from the eye up there.  [;)]

Hey Bro @mustank, heard you drive the Raptor? So when are you you upgrading to this?

http://hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/ford/f-150-raptor/2017-ford-f-150-raptor/velociraptor-6x6/

• Praise 2

Hey Bro @mustank, heard you drive the Raptor? So when are you you upgrading to this?

http://hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/ford/f-150-raptor/2017-ford-f-150-raptor/velociraptor-6x6/

No lah no lah

They anyhow say one lah

Where got the money to drive raptor?

I drive coe Musso pigkarp

Can get along get along lor

Can move can already :XD:

If got money, I really buy King Kong pigkarp

Aiyah real life where got so much money

If got money no need buy taobao Liao Loh :XD:

Point a point b, can move can brake very good Liao lah :grin:

No lah no lah

They anyhow say one lah

Where got the money to drive raptor?

I drive coe Musso pigkarp

Can get along get along lor

Can move can already :XD:

If got money, I really buy King Kong pigkarp

Aiyah real life where got so much money

If got money no need buy taobao Liao Loh :XD:

Point a point b, can move can brake very good Liao lah :grin:

Zhun bo?? Then I must ask @DACH liao.. How come he say you drive raptor leh? Wahaha.. 

• Praise 2

Zhun bo?? Then I must ask @DACH liao.. How come he say you drive raptor leh? Wahaha..

He anyhow boom one lah :XD:

I don’t even have money to drive bus :XD:

But a mini bus would be good, can ferry many people

And can cheong bus lane

But road tax $3k insurance 3k

Can not afford :(

After interview short, fat, poor and ugly people we should interview @Babyblade to balance both sides.

Give all the different shapes a chance.

• Praise 3

Babyblade's identity is like an open secret. Don't have to waste an interview spot just for it.

Someone told me babyblade is a hot babe .. true ? Better than @chryst ?