• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 1 praise

Posted 26 January 2018 - 01:24 AM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A vblog of a simple zhng to cover a section of the chrome bumper.

Very easy job.

It's been sometime I've vblog something again, so this time I'm uglifying my friend's car.

Edited by carloverguy2017, 26 January 2018 - 01:25 AM.

It's PNE ! PLay Not Enough lah...

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:44 AM

29daan
  • 29daan
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just a ugly car...

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:35 PM

speedometer
  • speedometer
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Well, why would I want to make my car ugly? I am picking the Accent one by one... Will rewatch to get a better idea [:p]

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:17 AM

kamil
  • kamil
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

for a car to be ugly, to have it neglected

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: toyota , ugly car , toyota wish , diy decal , ugly

Tags: toyota, ugly car, toyota wish and 2 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users