Car wash 1 for 1 at 4 caltex stations

Buadongdong

Had car wash at caltex station with 1 for 1 promo. Only available at the 4 stations stated in the photo. Its also decently clean and thorough unlike some stations whom brush and go. Worth a trip if you are nearby.
post-138980-0-35347000-1517119290_thumb.jpgpost-138980-0-27122300-1517119307_thumb.jpg

Mods, pls merge if there already has a suitable thread. Searched car wash, caltex, 1 for 1 and nothing matched

Edited by Lightsabre
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

Have been washing at Caltex Lor Chuan. 1+1 applicable only from 8am to 8pm. Cleaning standards I would say average so so. Share your experience.

Have been washing at Caltex Lor Chuan. 1+1 applicable only from 8am to 8pm. Cleaning standards I would say average so so. Share your experience.

I go to the upper serangoon rd one near to upper serangoon shopping centre.. Very clean and dry. The washer and dryer are both burmese and got 1 malay guy also very good..
  • Praise 1

I go to the upper serangoon rd one near to upper serangoon shopping centre.. Very clean and dry. The washer and dryer are both burmese and got 1 malay guy also very good..

Will try that one next time .....Thanks

Was at Caltex Lor Chuan noon time for my usual car wash. The PRC guy stepped on my SUV wheel and held the roof rail to wipe the roof. I knew they had low ladder for reaching the higher vehicles like MPV, SUV, van and etc. Would anyone let the worker steps on his vehicle wheel and hold the roof rail?

• Praise 1

Was at Caltex Lor Chuan noon time for my usual car wash. The PRC guy stepped on my SUV wheel and held the roof rail to wipe the roof. I knew they had low ladder for reaching the higher vehicles like MPV, SUV, van and etc. Would anyone let the worker steps on his vehicle wheel and hold the roof rail?

Some car wash I see uses the micro fibre stick to clean the top of the car.. Also seen some stepping on the wheel. Maybe if u dont prefer the latter, can let them know beforehand?

Some car wash I see uses the micro fibre stick to clean the top of the car.. Also seen some stepping on the wheel. Maybe if u dont prefer the latter, can let them know beforehand?

They used the micro fiber stick to wash car roof. It was the drying process the guy stepped on my SUV wheel and helded the roof rail. Told them before.

And the branch i mentioned is 10am to 10pm.. Just fyi

Open 10am to 10pm or for 1+1?

Caltex Lor Chuan opens 24 hours but 1+1 only 8am to 8pm.

(edited)

They used the micro fiber stick to wash car roof. It was the drying process the guy stepped on my SUV wheel and helded the roof rail. Told them before.

Time to switch.. Anyway out of those 4 stations, only upper thomson out of the way.. The rest are all nearby.. Operating hrs 10am to 10pm. Its not 24hr Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 1

Time to switch.. Anyway out of those 4 stations, only upper thomson out of the way.. The rest are all nearby..

Operating hours. Its not 24hours

One thing Caltex does not do is pressure hose down the car before spraying foam. They simply spray water instead. Shell did pressure hose down and I switched back to them though $9 per wash. However, Shell also turned to simply spray water. I then went back to Caltex for 1+1 at $11.

Edited by Pocy

Please don't go,very long queue. After washing, your car is clean, but your face will turn black after the long wait.

Some jokers will gong-gong wash car for 45mins to save a few dollars. How much do u earn per hour, u sure it is worth the wait!!!

• Praise 1

Please don't go,very long queue. After washing, your car is clean, but your face will turn black after the long wait.

Some jokers will gong-gong wash car for 45mins to save a few dollars. How much do u earn per hour, u sure it is worth the wait!!!

Where good car wash and no queue? Wait 45min too long.

Today i waited less than 15mins leh..depends on which part of the day bah..
  • Praise 2

Today i waited less than 15mins leh..depends on which part of the day bah..

So u kena the rain after washing? .....Whole afternoon raining. This type of weather no need to wait.

So u kena the rain after washing? .....Whole afternoon raining. This type of weather no need to wait.

Where good car wash and no queue?
  • Praise 3

Afternoon was fine and sunny.. It started to rain at abt 4.30pm at my side..

Don't want to create new thread, fresh:

<SAFRA Members' Exclusive> Get a FREE Thermal Bag worth $12 with min. $40 gross fuel purchase in a single receipt till 11 Mar, while stocks last! What's more, enjoy 14% off fuel with your SAFRA card @ all Caltex stations! T&Cs apply. Visit www.safra.sg/caltex for details. Unsub UN to 79900

• Praise 2

CNY period got 1+1? Price should be up 2-3 dollars I think.
↡ Advertisement