Keeping cash at home

Ysc3

Twincharged

i'm sure a lot of us also have like the traditional gold jewelry that is part of the dowry at home as well.

Total waste of money, but well, we still have them at home  :mellow:

this i agree ... i have sensitive skin ... cannot wear gold also ... or any chain or whatsoever ....

but my wife does keep her 四两金 ... but this one no need safe coz 真金不怕火 !!  :XD:  :XD:

↡ Advertisement

Can PM me your address plz  [laugh] ,later you got early CNY well wishers coming to your house soon  :D

666 Demon Ave, Tianmo city, Republic of Heavenly Demon, PC 12666. 

Pls ask them to press the bell to the right, and follow instruction as indicated to access the first gate.

Take note that the bell to the left goes to hell straight away.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

• Praise 4

Pls ask them to press the bell to the right, and follow instruction as indicated to access the first gate.

Take note that the bell to the left goes to hell straight away. [:p][laugh][laugh]

BenCo want to go heLl?

Hmm I have been very nice to you. In return give me 6 nos ok.

• Praise 1

rich man spotted  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

i dont even have $10k at home or in the bank  :a-bang:

I no have so many many money lah, I peasant always wait for free food one.  ^_^

I was asking is it $10K is alot mah, asking only nia mah.  [laugh] 

$10 I have, "K" I no have lor.  [:/]

• Praise 2

BenCo want to go heLl?

Hmm I have been very nice to you. In return give me 6 nos ok.

I no know leh, but as long he keep to the right, hell is the other side.  [:p]

what numbers you want ah?  I is 天魔, I is no 财神老爷  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Take note that the bell to the left goes to hell straight away.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

I don't know Singapore has this kind of place.  [laugh]

I don't know Singapore has this kind of place. [laugh]

Got lah !! Some more this address is landed property - no hex sign one or unit numbers 1 @Tianmo is one hell of a Heaven Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

Got lah !! Some more this address is landed property - no hex sign one or unit numbers 1 @Tianmo is one hell of a Heaven ð ...... that @Kopites went already .... see his Avatar says it all ð

Ya ya i am speaking from hell now.

My avatar is an angel not devil from hell lah

Edited by Kopites

http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/fire-at-serangoon-north-flat-owner-and-family-fled-barefoot-10k-cash-in-safe-burnt-to

just wondering, why would anyone keep so much cash at home ??

I don't even have $100 at home ...well, maybe in coins ...

the other day the gas man came and changed my gas regulator(due outdated) ... $90 ... had to ask him to come back another day after paying for the gas tank only ...

my wallet also have lesser than $20 ...

I am trying to go cashless ...

Depends on each situation lah. I go Australia very often but dun like to use credit card overseas as scare of fraud. And you be surprise Australia credit card fraud is quite high. So I have anytime AUD$10k to AUD$20k at home , not in safe just inside a box in the drawer without lock lol

Agree with many others like throttle , $10k not a lot. Yes many towkay have $50k or $100k laying at home

Edited by D3badge

bro, keeping cash at home is passe la ... everyday money depreciates leh

wise man keep 50 x lolexes at home ... everyday lolex appreciate leh

when no $$ to makan ... just sell 1 lolex can tong 1 month

your neighbour is T2 or T3? [laugh]

$10k cash i dont have
I dont have but if add with my neighbours sure have

Edited by Wt_know

Depends on each situation lah. I go Australia very often but dun like to use credit card overseas as scare of fraud. And you be surprise Australia credit card fraud is quite high. So I have anytime AUD$10k to AUD$20k at home , not in safe just inside a box in the drawer without lock lol

Agree with many others like throttle , $10k not a lot. Yes many towkay have $50k or $100k laying at home

Your liability for cc fraud without insurance is something like 500 dollars. If you buy insurance then might be able to claim as well.

If you Kanna mugged with 10k on you in auusie land, you might be able to claim 500 back from insurance only.

Cc still the safest lah.

Twincharged

And I thought China is the only place that does not accept foreign credit cards...
↡ Advertisement