Retailer fight back on bad review

Jman888

Heart pain for me. I recently bought 2 tubs at 11 plus - thought it was quite okay already and here comes a ten dollar offer.

Jin hor Liao lah, last time selling $22 a tub ya.....Ong Beng Seng laughing all the way to the bank ya....

↡ Advertisement

They should just use the money to hire a hundred positive reviewers. [laugh]

This happens more and more these days even for big internet sites which I won't mention.

he bought at $19+ but you bought at $11+, why you heartache?

Paiseh. Meant 11 per tub.

Jin hor Liao lah, last time selling $22 a tub ya.....Ong Beng Seng laughing all the way to the bank ya....

Who is ong beng seng? Isn't HD a us brand?

They should just use the money to hire a hundred positive reviewers. [laugh]

They are already doing that la.

Haha. Paid reviews are all fake reviews

Edited by Kusje

Paiseh. Meant 11 per tub.

Who is ong beng seng? Isn't HD a us brand?

They are already doing that la.

Haha. Paid reviews are all fake reviews

Walau eh, the playboy lah. He owns the franchise for HD lah.....

I brought movenpick from fairprice finest..also twenty plus one tube only. Brought chocolate and strawberry flavour.

There are some ice cream parlour near River valley stretch. One scoop 4 to 5 dollars. I can't afford so never step into any of those parlour.

All the times just walk near their shop see see look look at gals dressed nicely busy typing on their laptop.

Edited by Kopites

then NTUC whose 1?? 

Better go Mustafa.... 100% proudly owned by 1 man only  [laugh] ; Organically Singaporean 

Still dunno leh haha. Aiya, I dun need to know - ice cream cheap and good, I eat. Ice cream not cheap or not good then I don't eat.

I only try my best to boycott temasick linked companies and relatives of hsien loong (bye bye seng siong!)

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Still dunno leh haha. Aiya, I dun need to know - ice cream cheap and good, I eat. Ice cream not cheap or not good then I don't eat.

I only try my best to boycott temasick linked companies and relatives of hsien loong (bye bye seng siong!)

the man behind F1 lor   [laugh]

then NTUC whose 1?? 

Better go Mustafa.... 100% proudly owned by 1 man only  [laugh] ; Organically Singaporean 

I seldom buy from NTUC also... but they are a bit more difficult to avoid than seng siong. I've only bought from SS once in the last ten years and it was for some eggs or bread (purchase definitely less than 5 bucks).

95% of my groceries come from redmart. I rather support jack ma.

LOL .... of course as I thought..... they take up the most strategic locations in all estates and swarming everywhere;  I remember too about 7 years back NTUC had a super mart just like less than 200m from Mustafa and it closed down (dont know for what reasons)  

I seldom buy from NTUC also... but they are a bit more difficult to avoid than seng siong. I've only bought from SS once in the last ten years and it was for some eggs or bread (purchase definitely less than 5 bucks).

95% of my groceries come from redmart. I rather support jack ma.

Oh! I didn't know that ... they (NTUC) moved there; Hardly been to that mall ; last time went there when metro closing down  

Still got NTUC near Mustafa what. Inside City Square Mall.

Such retailer who threaten to sue, your best bet is to just avoid them.

They may win a battle, but they will lose a war.

hahaha.......whose nipple?ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£......this kind eat full no finish wan! Like that also send drawanipple lawyer......haiz! Later i kana retract this post also tio letter....ððð

you better be careful bro

Eat desert also kana nipple letter.

Really wtf is this

Curse the shop to be vacant for the next better tenant.

↡ Advertisement