• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
52 replies to this topic | 155 praises

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:43 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi bros and sis, any recommendation for lobang on 霸王车 aka hire of car with driver for a one-way trip from SG to KL? prices for 5-seater and 7-seater are welcome, if you can share your personal experiences that would be even better. if you are not comfortable to share here, please feel free to pm me. 

thanks in advance! 

Toyota Sienta 2009, Toyota Sienta 2017

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:44 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

1 way trip hard unless is on the way or you still pay 2 ways

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:46 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i take leave and send you up can bo?

how much you offer?  i have 7 seater...

:D

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:47 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hi bros and sis, any recommendation for lobang on é¸ç车 aka hire of car with driver for a one-way trip from SG to KL? prices for 5-seater and 7-seater are welcome, if you can share your personal experiences that would be even better. if you are not comfortable to share here, please feel free to pm me.

thanks in advance!

One way?

Someone wants to send their MIL there?

😀
Albeniz and antelop praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:49 AM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

One way?

Someone wants to send their MIL there?

😀

you know what? this is exactly what i just messaged kdash.

friday is my second favourite f word.

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:50 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you know what? this is exactly what i just messaged kdash.

Great minds think alike cyber gf.

😀
chryst praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:55 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

many at carousell. u can try asking.

mostly using Hyundai Starex

https://sg.carousell...ort to malaysia

kdash, andrewyewkc and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:00 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

yeah probably either very small price difference or same as 2 ways price. 

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:06 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can hire vehicle from msia, they will come in to fetch you and send you to KL, one way.

hi bros and sis, any recommendation for lobang on 霸王车 aka hire of car with driver for a one-way trip from SG to KL? prices for 5-seater and 7-seater are welcome, if you can share your personal experiences that would be even better. if you are not comfortable to share here, please feel free to pm me. 

thanks in advance! 

try gumtree, many advertise there, choose those with website/FB and good review. I know one way to Legoland about $100-$120 depends on 6-8 seaters MPV.

kdash praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:13 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

anyway if you want cost reference... my relatives going malacca this weekend on hired mpv. supposed to be able to sit up to 10.

pick up from 1 location in SG.

Cost is S$580 for 2 way but is not same day.... i think fri go sun back

can hire vehicle from msia, they will come in to fetch you and send you to KL, one way.

too bad i can't send my MIL though.... she already further than KL  [laugh]

Edited by Galantspeedz, 31 January 2018 - 10:14 AM.

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:06 PM

Ix0107
  • Premium member
    Ix0107
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Why dun consider budget carriers?  Will be slightly ex but save time and hassle.

Watwheels praised this
If you want to know your past. Look at your present condition...

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:11 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thanks in advance! 

Taking a bus there would be easier I reckon. Or you can try the train.

Edited by Kusje, 31 January 2018 - 05:11 PM.

That is all.

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:19 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

take coach you need to get down the bus with your luggage at both immigration, difficult for old folks if any.

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:50 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

its my wife and 2 kids. so we are not really considering bus/train/flight. 

the other option is my wife drives but no one to take care of the kids along the way. 

Why dun consider budget carriers?  Will be slightly ex but save time and hassle.

anyway if you want cost reference... my relatives going malacca this weekend on hired mpv. supposed to be able to sit up to 10.

pick up from 1 location in SG.

Cost is S$580 for 2 way but is not same day.... i think fri go sun back

too bad i can't send my MIL though.... she already further than KL  [laugh]

thanks for the info bro  [thumbsup]

i take leave and send you up can bo?

how much you offer?  i have 7 seater...

:D

boss, i wont be able to afford paying you  [laugh]  [bigcry]

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:52 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

its my wife and 2 kids. so we are not really considering bus/train/flight.

the other option is my wife drives but no one to take care of the kids along the way.

thanks for the info bro [thumbsup]

boss, i wont be able to afford paying you [laugh] [bigcry]

they go by minimum headcount, if only 3 of them they will still charge the minimum.

Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:45 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Take budget airline.
Else wait till you free then you drive them.
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:48 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

they go by minimum headcount, if only 3 of them they will still charge the minimum.

noted thanks 

Take budget airline.
Else wait till you free then you drive them.

as mentioned before, flight would be difficult for my wife to handle. 

as for drive, i'll be on reservist so cant run away...  [bigcry]

Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:51 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

noted thanks

as for drive, i'll be on reservist so cant run away... [bigcry]

Take MC la.
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:01 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

noted thanks 

as for drive, i'll be on reservist so cant run away...  [bigcry]

Are you sure you trust a stranger with just the 3 of them?

Take bus if she can't handle your kids.

Opel17 praised this

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:18 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Take MC la.

Yeah la. Just take MC la...

If anything happens to your family while you are wasting time during reservist, who will you protect in the future?
That is all.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: hire, car, driver, hired

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users