13 replies to this topic | 40 praises

Posted 03 February 2018 - 10:18 AM

Lmws214
    Lmws214

Some love gin mixed with tonic, other love gin with lime or coke or very diet coke.

What is the best brand of gin you have tried. Personally I love gin with soda or sprite and crushed ice.

Attached Thumbnails

• gin 1.jpg
  • gin 2.png
  • gin 3.jpg
  • gin 4.jpg
  • gin 5.jpg

Tianmo praised this
Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 03 February 2018 - 10:52 AM

Jamesc
    Jamesc

Who knows what gin taste like if you add it to tonic, lime, coke.

All you are tasting is the tonic, lime, coke.

You started another boliao thread.

I thought you said you learnt your lesson?

:a-bang:

Lala81, UncleAtas and Neutrino praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:18 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029

unnamed_qq_screenshot20160126145708.jpg

Uncle2 praised this

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:21 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81

??? this has gin inside?

unnamed_qq_screenshot20160126145708.jpg

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:27 AM

UncleAtas
    UncleAtas

What is the purpose of this thread actually?

Jamesc praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:11 PM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh

TS still waiting for the kick....😁
Jamesc praised this

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:52 PM

Lmws214
    Lmws214

To ask the members here if u drink Gin at the Pub or at home what do u mixed with. Just like there are threads to asking people about whisky. IS there wrong with my thread? People as ask about what brands of whisky you drink and I start to ask about Gin then people say i "bo liao".

it is genuine and yet the members always see me as otherwise. What wrong I did?

dear sir

i start a genuine thread u say I "bo liao" and when ohers start thread like whisky and others none comment on them. Why are the pple here always doing such things to me. What wrong I did I may ask to clarify? I did nt anyhow start new threads with no reason. All I am asking is what brand of gin so far anyone has tried. Is that ok? thak u sir

Who knows what gin taste like if you add it to tonic, lime, coke.

All you are tasting is the tonic, lime, coke.

You started another boliao thread.

I thought you said you learnt your lesson?

:a-bang:

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:07 PM

Lmws214
    Lmws214

i hv check the forum and there is no thread on "GIN" hence i start with genuine intent, yet the people here are........with their words.

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:32 PM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh

To ask the members here if u drink Gin at the Pub or at home what do u mixed with. Just like there are threads to asking people about whisky. IS there wrong with my thread? People as ask about what brands of whisky you drink and I start to ask about Gin then people say i "bo liao".
it is genuine and yet the members always see me as otherwise. What wrong I did?

dear sir
i start a genuine thread u say I "bo liao" and when ohers start thread like whisky and others none comment on them. Why are the pple here always doing such things to me. What wrong I did I may ask to clarify? I did nt anyhow start new threads with no reason. All I am asking is what brand of gin so far anyone has tried. Is that ok? thak u sir

Relax bro, MCF bros here likes to listurd listurd lah...

But hor, Gina and Gin gibs me a headache.. Hianz.....

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:25 PM

Jamesc
    Jamesc

What other genuine threads would you like to start?

What brand of underwear bros here like to wear?

What brand of toilet paper bros here like to wipe their ass with?

What brand of socks bros here like to wear?

TS which of these threads is not genuine?

TS which of these threads would you like to contribute to?

The underwear one is already available.

😀

that pollute the earth

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:42 PM

Jamesc
    Jamesc

TS if you really feel all the members here are bias against you

and your extremely entertaining, highly amusing, very intelligent and wonderfully delightful topics that you keep starting are not appreciated here

then take it to a forum where it will be appreciated.

Why persist in keeping to start threads that fools like Jamesc and so many other members just do not appreciate.

I highly recommend EDMW.

😀

Edited by Jamesc, 03 February 2018 - 03:44 PM.

that pollute the earth

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:47 PM

Jamesc
    Jamesc

Even the name EDMW is so appropriate.

You can ask all the men and women there what brand of gin they prefer and what they like to drink it with.

😀
Angcheek praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:47 PM

Lmws214
    Lmws214

Mod. Please close and lock this thread. Thk u. It is not appreciated. Thank you

Edited by Lmws214, 03 February 2018 - 05:47 PM.

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:18 AM

Keen
    Keen

Some love gin mixed with tonic, other love gin with lime or coke or very diet coke.

What is the best brand of gin you have tried. Personally I love gin with soda or sprite and crushed ice.

Hendrick the best so far for me!

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: gin, brand, tonic, best, tried and 2 more...