• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic | 90 praises

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:03 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Tried NTUC and Jelita Cold Storage.

Can't find it.

Any ideas???

There is no law without enforcement

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:42 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

how does decaf taste like? i havent tried it before...
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:05 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I buy boncafe's decaffeinated coffee from NTUC and or Cold Storage all the time. Go to the bigger outlets, they all have it.
Neutrino and Tianmo praised this

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:38 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I buy boncafe's decaffeinated coffee from NTUC and or Cold Storage all the time. Go to the bigger outlets, they all have it.

Been to the two outlets in Clementi.

They didn't have it and didn't know what it was. [crazy]

how does decaf taste like? i havent tried it before...

It's for my mil.

She loves coffee but caffiene brings on her TGN.

kdash praised this

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:42 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Jason/Tanglin supermarket should have more choices for decaffeinated coffee.
Tianmo praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:43 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's for my mil.

try the bigger outlets like ntuc xtra or finest.  NTUC xtra at Jurong point 2 and ntuc xtra at jem sld have, I bought from these 2 before. Giant at IMM also sld have.  Cold storage at West mall bukit batok also I saw before.  ^_^

Carbon82 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:53 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Thanks to all.

I'll have a better look than obviously I have so far.

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:01 PM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thanks to all.
I'll have a better look than obviously I have so far.

9B52DD0E-597A-4CBA-9D3B-77BEA8D97155.png

This is the one you can get at NTUC and Cold Storage. Now I mostly drink decaf as easier on the stomach.

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:37 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Starbucks
Newbie26 and Angcheek praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:12 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Supercharged
    Author Image

FYI.

No such thing as Decaf or Zero caffeine..

Even after the process of decaffeination, there will be some caffeine left in the beans.

Plus the amount of caffeine left in the beans differ from beans to beans.

And for those looking to avoid other unwanted health problems associated with coffee should not assume that eliminating their caffeine intake is the answer.

Many health conditions that are affected by coffee are also aggravated by drinking decaf, due to the phytochemicals that remain after the decaffeination process.

antelop praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:22 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

lim prain water is the bestest. [:p]

Voodooman, Lala81 and Tianmo praised this

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:00 AM

Voodooman
  • Voodooman
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

FYI.

No such thing as Decaf or Zero caffeine..

Even after the process of decaffeination, there will be some caffeine left in the beans.

Plus the amount of caffeine left in the beans differ from beans to beans.

And for those looking to avoid other unwanted health problems associated with coffee should not assume that eliminating their caffeine intake is the answer.

Many health conditions that are affected by coffee are also aggravated by drinking decaf, due to the phytochemicals that remain after the decaffeination process.

Good sharing.

For those interested, this is an article I read a while back on decaffeinated coffee. Lots of argument on decaf on the internet. Moderation is still the best.

https://www.google.c...lavour-bea/amp/
Ender praised this

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:54 PM

Newbie26
  • Newbie26
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What is TGN?

A little bit of caffeine is generally good for health

Nice summary below

Caffine.jpg

http://www.criptaedo.com/?p=204

It's for my mil.

Ender, Tianmo, Mercs, Angcheek and AltisOwner praised this

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

Neutrino
  • Neutrino
    Supercharged
    Author Image

attachicon.gif9B52DD0E-597A-4CBA-9D3B-77BEA8D97155.png

This is the one you can get at NTUC and Cold Storage. Now I mostly drink decaf as easier on the stomach.

Thanks.

Just bought a packet and the mil is in the process of trying it.

TGN is Trigeminal neuralgia and caffeine and chili will cause a flare up and a flare up is excruciatingly painful.

Voodooman praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: coffee, buy, singapore and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users