Prata at Enaq During CNY

therock

There are definitely more, but not everyone is free for this MU and not everyone wants to join yet another whats app group.

I have a bunch of kakis meeting me for breakfast already, so feel free to join that morning in Ghim Moh, and we can still do the evening session another day if Day 1 is too xiong...

It's a convenient spot, or when CNY is over, we can go eat at Pasir Panjang Hawker Centre. As bro TM said, it's not just having a ton of people, and there's no big deal about MUs, something it's a nice way to put a face to a nick and make new friends.

If you are free over CNY, we can certainly go makan, just that choices are quite limited..

I PM you my contact..  so that we can keep in contact for any impromptu meet up within our area. we may not be on the forum all the time...

↡ Advertisement

I PM you my contact.. so that we can keep in contact for any impromptu meet up within our area. we may not be on the forum all the time...

can still jio here. will try to join if i am in the west.

Sorry bros..

Sadly had to do some fire fighting over CNY.. so I haven't had time to post much..

But the food and company was good. I had my usual CNY kakis who were lurking for good food and when it comes to pratas, this is it!

Bought for my relatives too who gulped it down...

28059341_1593885190689154_36790149526328

• Praise 5

Was at JE branch of Enaq for lunch. The wait was 45 mins in total. 15 mins to order, 30 mins for prata to be served. Quality poor compared to usual, due to the rush. Pratas were burnt on one side.

Was at JE branch of Enaq for lunch. The wait was 45 mins in total. 15 mins to order, 30 mins for prata to be served. Quality poor compared to usual, due to the rush. Pratas were burnt on one side.

I always avoid eating during peak/rush hour. The cook will rush their cooking and most of the times it will taste differ from the usuals.

Walau eh, 8am the Q started liao. I Blakan puseng....

• Praise 1

There was no big queue at ghim moh.. but the menu was limited to pratas only.

And the cooks were slower, manpower was down. The son also turned up to help :)

There was no big queue at ghim moh.. but the menu was limited to pratas only.

And the cooks were slower, manpower was down. The son also turned up to help :)

I was there at 730am this morning but they said start at 8am so I went to eat at hawker ctr LOL

but yeah, agreed Enaq prata is good. I hv eaten at both JE and GM branches.

you mean 2019? :secret-laugh:

Lol.. This guy/gal has been spamming all the MU threads. Just because he/she wanna start a new thread to find his spare wheel? And not even in local context some more.

• Praise 1

Lol.. This guy/gal has been spamming all the MU threads. Just because he/she wanna start a new thread to find his spare wheel? And not even in local context some more.

spare wheel?