Do you still eat expired foods and drinks?

DACH

87 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still eat food and drinks that have expired?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

for watermelon, if wrap clingwrap will it be better? but still agree that should not leave for too long la.

when i was very young people already told me watermelon can be contaminated easily, that was why never buy half cut watermelon from the fruit seller, once open outside, it is not safe.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

when i was very young people already told me watermelon can be contaminated easily, that was why never buy half cut watermelon from the fruit seller, once open outside, it is not safe.

hmm no leh. i always buy a quarter one.

but they usually prepare on the same day. Watermelon they don't keep overnight.

I have a lot of expired beer at home, dunno wat to do with dem.  :blink:  

A lot means how many cartons ah? Served them on coming CNY?  [:p]

I have a lot of expired beer at home, dunno wat to do with dem.  :blink:  

someone suggested to me make beer batter fish and chips with them. but i'm lazy lol.

I have a lot of expired beer at home, dunno wat to do with dem. :blink:

expired beer still can drink but will taste like crap. been there done that haha...

laohong in another word is kept for very long

bacteria multiply very fast in the right conditions

For biscuit, usually laohong still can eat. But just doesn't taste nice. No more crisp.

So lausai?

Damn cheap.

Forgot that i actually kept those. When i took it out from store room, the oldest one was expired since 2009. You dare to drink?

Actually looking at it, can throw away, but since i can get $10 to let someone throw it away for me, why not. Let him earn a bit, in his whatever own ways lo... Don't Ghay Gao lor.

Forgot that i actually kept those. When i took it out from store room, the oldest one was expired since 2009. You dare to drink?

Actually looking at it, can throw away, but since i can get $10 to let someone throw it away for me, why not. Let him earn a bit, in his whatever own ways lo... Don't Ghay Gao lor.

Oh.....dear

Mix all wines together and make a poisonous potion.

Test on rat.

Edited by Brass

i have tried 30+ year old DOM, my parents kept it since i was born... very strong taste, but i'm still alive haha...

Yesterday Garang Guni came.. sold 3 old bottles of wine to him.

2 DOM and 1 Yomeishu... for $10..

Once I sold about 6/7 bottles for $150 (need to bargain hard) all come in box. I though was bad. Your worse than me..

Once I sold about 6/7 bottles for $150 (need to bargain hard) all come in box. I though was bad. Your worse than me..ð

I forgotten. Can pass to mustank. Let him use the hard liquor to test on his steam iron. He like to do test.

You are 30 year and you taste 30 year old DOM? Want to down your sorrow that are better avenue.

Enough say..ð

taste for fun nia, didnt drink a lot of it. in the end still threw away haha...

my FIL opened a 30 yo cannon during our wedding

taste for fun nia, didnt drink a lot of it. in the end still threw away haha...

my FIL opened a 30 yo cannon during our wedding ððð

Your FIL don't like you? Hahaha