Which car is the Best Budget cars to Buy now?

PaulMeng

I personally feel that the inside all cheapo plastics. But it seems their target customers do not care about inside. They are just catering to the buyer demands.

But at least make the car look worth it la. Inside all cheap hard plastic, little features...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I personally feel that the inside all cheapo plastics. But it seems their target customers do not care about inside. They are just catering to the buyer demands.

N the result have proven them wrong

Turbocharged

If budget really so tight, I will still skip attrage. Minimum will go for Elantra.

Elantra is no looger budget - it is mid range.

Budget refers to the likes of Nissan Note, Perodua Axia / Bezza, Mitsubishi Attrage etc., 

Elantra is no looger budget - it is mid range.

Budget refers to the likes of Nissan Note, Perodua Axia / Bezza, Mitsubishi Attrage etc.,

Seriously, the perodua brand seems like half dead in Singapore. Many will not consider them at all

Turbocharged

Seriously, the perodua brand seems like half dead in Singapore. Many will not consider them at all

the price like more expensive than note

Supersonic

Not the car no good, it is the car agent that killed off the car.

Supersonic

Are they still selling the brand?

If yes, I think they should be at the 50k range for the current COE prices.

Are they still selling the brand?

If yes, I think they should be at the 50k range for the current COE prices.

Their cheapest model more expensive than the attrage. Wonder who will buy?

I think the TS aldy disappear. Mayb he/she aldy bought? 

Another person considering to this subject, @Shearwater, not sure he/she aldy bought something or nt ... 

@Kennyyy Thanks for your suggestion and finally we go for the city. Although now it is non-guaranty COE due to quite a lot orders during weekend. The sales staff is still quite confident to get it within 6 bids. A bit strange is Kah motor COE rebate is still at 25K level which might be the highest among peers. 

@Kennyyy Thanks for your suggestion and finally we go for the city. Although now it is non-guaranty COE due to quite a lot orders during weekend. The sales staff is still quite confident to get it within 6 bids. A bit strange is Kah motor COE rebate is still at 25K level which might be the highest among peers. 

Welcome to the City Ah Pek Society  :a-happy:

Our Chairman Mr @buadongdong will orientate you to CAPS.

FYI, I got mine at my 5th bids last year.  [:p]

Welcome to the City Ah Pek Society :a-happy:

Our Chairman Mr @buadongdong will orientate you to CAPS.

FYI, I got mine at my 5th bids last year. [:p]

I also gotten mine on the 4th bid.. But KM so far seems like able to deliver by 6 bids..

Hi, u r welcome. Oh, u went last weekend? Same as me. Mayb we cross path unknowingly [laugh] I did test drive the city as well but I went for the Jazz 1.5 after much considerations. Yup, the coe rebate was 25K, which is tats y I made up my mind. 

Supersonic

I also gotten mine on the 4th bid.. But KM so far seems like able to deliver by 6 bids..

Got mine at the 3rd bid.

Looks like KM is able to fulfill most orders.

Coe down trend will be easy or sure get coe..

Coe Uptrend will see how much the dealer want for their profit margin...

Non-gtn they can don't secure the coe if no money is make