Which car is the Best Budget cars to Buy now?

PaulMeng

Supercharged

pm @sunset73 before to ask for details on dealer and price but did not get a response

must be too cheap to disclose

i also just did that..

correct me if i am wrong, this car is only from PI.

should if falls below 70k, its a good buy.

i believe spare parts are easily available in Malaysia from replacement.

↡ Advertisement

i also just did that..

correct me if i am wrong, this car is only from PI.

should if falls below 70k, its a good buy.

i believe spare parts are easily available in Malaysia from replacement.

actually the price diff btw Fit 1.3 and Jazz 1.3 not much

can just go buy from AD for a peace of mind

(edited)

mind sharing more details?

Bro, I got the car from Garage R. The price now become 70+ already.. haha. I trust them because they have their own specialized workshop to deal with warranty and repair issues. They are also in the car tuning scene for many years. Definitely not those close shop and run dealer.

pm @sunset73 before to ask for details on dealer and price but did not get a response

must be too cheap to disclose

Sorry bro.. I didn't login for a while after u asked me about the dealer.

Haha. Anyway, fit is really a good buy. Small tank, coupled with a light foot.. can do wonders. 

If you are looking for quick acceleration, look elsewhere. 1.3 comes with 7 speed cvt gearbox. Definitely cant give u the shiok-ness.

Mine is the low-speced one. If you want high spec, can go with Kah Motors.

Edited by Sunset73
  • Praise 2

Yup..... scrapped long ago. Haha. Now a happy owner of the new Fit.

Though I would have loved it in MT.

Auto not really my cup of tea.. 

attachicon.gifIMG-20180619-WA0016.jpg

yeah.. I agree with you. Not many manual cars that have a lovely engine and nice handling to play with.

Was hoping that Honda civic 1.5T would have brought in a small sample of the manual for those enthusiast but I suppose the homologation and the carrying of spares would be a burden for the dealers.

• Praise 1

yeah.. I agree with you. Not many manual cars that have a lovely engine and nice handling to play with.

Was hoping that Honda civic 1.5T would have brought in a small sample of the manual for those enthusiast but I suppose the homologation and the carrying of spares would be a burden for the dealers.

Got manual mah.... Civic Type R  [sly]

Looks like can flight with me. Lol..

What car you driving? Looks like some expensive continental ride..

Supercharged

Got manual mah.... Civic Type R  [sly]

What car you driving? Looks like some expensive continental ride..

If i'm not wrong,Sktan10 

is drawing an hyundai accent. impressive FC...

In the class of cars below 70k, can I safely say that attrage has the best fuel economy?

This car really quite Chui, get the fit or accent better

New cars from CNC comes with lots of terms and condtions in order to buy at the advertise prices. And note that they will lowball any car you trade in to them

how about kia caren mpv.

less than 100. spacious. 7 speed. full of safety equipment.

Supersonic

In the class of cars below 70k, can I safely say that attrage has the best fuel economy?

But you see the kind of complaints for C&C.

Bro, I got the car from Garage R. The price now become 70+ already.. haha. I trust them because they have their own specialized workshop to deal with warranty and repair issues. They are also in the car tuning scene for many years. Definitely not those close shop and run dealer.

Sorry bro.. I didn't login for a while after u asked me about the dealer.

Haha. Anyway, fit is really a good buy. Small tank, coupled with a light foot.. can do wonders. 

If you are looking for quick acceleration, look elsewhere. 1.3 comes with 7 speed cvt gearbox. Definitely cant give u the shiok-ness.

Mine is the low-speced one. If you want high spec, can go with Kah Motors.

Thanks for replying

Is the car noisy at 100kmh? If so, is it sound insulation problem or road noise or tyres?

Neutral Newbie

Hi friends.I am new joiner and sorry if I'm doing something wrong :D I would like to ask you all is it anyone bought car from listonsauto.net?!!I found cars with really good prices and honestly I can not believe in that?

If anyone bought can you explain me more how that's work and how safe is it? Thanks a lot  [nod]

Thanks for replying

Is the car noisy at 100kmh? If so, is it sound insulation problem or road noise or tyres?

go for sedan if u need want better sound insulation
  • Praise 1

Hi friends.I am new joiner and sorry if I'm doing something wrong :D I would like to ask you all is it anyone bought car from listonsauto.net?!!I found cars with really good prices and honestly I can not believe in that?

If anyone bought can you explain me more how that's work and how safe is it? Thanks a lot [nod]

I assume it's parallel importer? Maybe you post here will be better.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/321468-parallel-importers-recommended-onesones-to-avoid/?hl=%2Bparallel+%2Bimporter

Not sure yours is safe or not but you can hear the negative stories from others and see how close their story is to yours.

Thanks for replying

Bro.. it's still manageable.. if you compare it to a Vios  [grin]

I would say its a combination of all. Just need to do up the insulation, should be ok.

I am running Yokohama Bluearth Tires, 195/50R15

New cars from CNC comes with lots of terms and condtions in order to buy at the advertise prices. And note that they will lowball any car you trade in to them

Not really leh. They gave me a good price for my 07 Carens when I thought of trading in my car for a K3 last year.

↡ Advertisement