• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:19 PM

SalimTan
  • SalimTan
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As of now there are 4 MiTo for sale in sgcarmart, at least 2 have been in the market for more than 4 months with the same asking prices as they first appeared.

I am just curious, is re-selling Alfa/MiTo so difficult and yet the asking prices don't go downwards ?

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:49 PM

jimmyteonsr
  • jimmyteonsr
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Mito is a great car - I would not have give up this beauty if not of my new born boy ....... is true that it does not have a resale value :-( ....

Posted 10 February 2018 - 06:14 PM

merc280v6
  • merc280v6
    6th Gear
    Author Image

There are very few Singaporeans who will even consider buying an Alfa Romeo ... not to mention a used one at that!

p.s. I used to own a manual, 33TI QV, with twin-Weber carburettors 👍🏼 but that was in the late 80's 😊

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:59 AM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Mito is a great car - I would not have give up this beauty if not of my new born boy ....... is true that it does not have a resale value :-( ....

for me, i held on to my GT despite having a kid. while a struggle at first, now at 4, i don't have to bother about child locks for the rear doors. so it's not all tat bad

As of now there are 4 MiTo for sale in sgcarmart, at least 2 have been in the market for more than 4 months with the same asking prices as they first appeared.

I am just curious, is re-selling Alfa/MiTo so difficult and yet the asking prices don't go downwards ?

cos it's a 2 door and also an Alfa. 4 door like 159 sell better. 

Posted 24 February 2018 - 11:47 PM

Ssuperzonic
  • Premium member
    Ssuperzonic
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

U will need to hammer the dealer's to get a good deal. And there are quite a few Alfistis who are interested in Mito, but usually the manual now.

Posted 26 February 2018 - 11:38 PM

SalimTan
  • SalimTan
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Anyone has information on this car :

http://www.sgcarmart...=564373&DL=1034

I believe it has been in the market for half a year and the dealer maybe in the blacklist.

It must be very tough for a (maybe) blacklisted seller trying to sell an Alfa and an automatic one.

Edited by SalimTan, 26 February 2018 - 11:39 PM.

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:42 AM

Ssuperzonic
  • Premium member
    Ssuperzonic
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone has information on this car :
http://www.sgcarmart...=564373&DL=1034

I believe it has been in the market for half a year and the dealer maybe in the blacklist.
It must be very tough for a (maybe) blacklisted seller trying to sell an Alfa and an automatic one.

Price is quite steep for a Mito. Should be around 8k depre.

Back to Alfa Romeo Club  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users