MCF China

Benarsenal

I have never applied before.  It is valid for 3 months only.  I think only need your passport & driving license.

Skip taxi la.  Use Didi chuan che.  On a lucky day, might get A6 or Buick GL8.

It is stressful to us as we are not used to the traffic.

I am driving for fun rather than transportation,

and my China relatives inviting me self-drive to China west area XINJIANG and Tibet, the scenery is very beautiful

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

and my China relatives inviting me self-drive to China west area XINJIANG and Tibet, the scenery is very beautiful

For Tibet, no self driving for foreigner.  Only Group tour.

self drive to xinjiang? zhun boh.

U can't enter xinjiang without a special permit even for PRC (non xinjiang natives).

For Tibet, no self driving for foreigner.  Only Group tour.

As a foreigner, U can't even join a xinjiang group tour for local PRC from say shanghai or beijing.

my parents tried before.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

wah bff...your way of talking Chinese learned from ATB ktv xmms is it?

[thumbsup]  :XD:  

BFF, is the other round, my way of talking Chinese, many ATB ktv xmm want to go home with me willingly.  [:p]  [:p]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

Hey guys... a quick question... any of you guys in china ever had to give a dressing down to your subordinate for legitimate reasons... cock-ups, non-performing etc. How did it go and any bad consequence later? Especially if you're the only sinkee there... cheers

Supersonic

Hey guys... a quick question... any of you guys in china ever had to give a dressing down to your subordinate for legitimate reasons... cock-ups, non-performing etc. How did it go and any bad consequence later? Especially if you're the only sinkee there... cheers

@davidtch

@davidtch

I don't know how to answer him as i never dress down my team.

My team knows my background.

They will follow my instruction & give me feedback if it does not make sense.

Supersonic

I don't know how to answer him as i never dress down my team.

My team knows my background.

They will follow my instruction & give me feedback if it does not make sense.

like your management style

Written wise, I was actually thinking more of able to read and write (type) business chinese [laugh]

Spoken wise, also need to know all the technical terms related to your trade in Chinese?

You just need to know what '这个颜色健康' means

So far never. Don't have a need to. Everyone does their work well, no complaints. 

Anyway, it's been a while. Thanks for all the well wishes (some more got win prize hahaha [laugh] ). Work has been very busy for me lately so haven't had time to come to MCF as often as I liked.

Will try to remedy that when I can.  [:p]

Turbocharged

Wah... U all so charmed life.

My side got corrupt staff, staff take bribes, staff harass customers, staff collude in conducting tenders etc

Wah... U all so charmed life.

My side got corrupt staff, staff take bribes, staff harass customers, staff collude in conducting tenders etc

Chinese company?