MCF China

Benarsenal

If you can answer these, then should be pro. :XD:

1. æ¨ä»å¹´è´µåºå¦ï¼

2. 请说æä¸ä¸æ¨çæé«å­¦åã

3. 请æ¨å¤§æ¦è¯´ä¸æ¨å¨è¿è¡çå·¥ä½ç»éª.

4. æ¨è½è¯ä¼°æ¨çå·¥ä½æ度åæ°´åï¼

5. 请åä¸äºæ¨çä¼ç¹åå¦ä½å©ç¨æ¨çä¼ç¹æ¥ä¸ºå¬å¸ææè´¡ç®ãä¹è¯·åæ¨å¨å·¥ä½æ¹é¢çä¸äºç¼ºç¹åæ¨çç­ç¥å»æ¹è¿ã

6. æ¨å¨è¿è¡ä¸çé¢åæä¸å®çç¥å度ã请å表æ¨å¯¹è¿è¡ä¸æªæ¥äºå¹´çåå±ã

7. 请说ææ¨æ³è¦çåççå·¥èµåç¦å©ã

8. å¦ææ¨è¢«å½éäºï¼æ¨è½å³æ¶å¼å·¥åï¼

i think these are still ok cause mostly factual and you are expected to answer these questions in any interview. more of those open ended or freestyle questions...
↡ Advertisement

i think these are still ok cause mostly factual and you are expected to answer these questions in any interview. more of those open ended or freestyle questions...

So can you answer them in open ended questions?

It's not just saying yes or no and one or two sentences. 

简单说几件事. PRC typically don't say "水准". "开工" is generally Southern Chinese, likely Cantonese-influenced. 了not 啦. 报告完毕.

Sorry, boss.

My Chinese damn lousy one.  [bigcry]

俺来面试已经是给足你面子了……

你还问这么多废话,我还是去老外公司打工吧!

sure get hired with excellent pay and benefits one

So can you answer them in open ended questions?

It's not just saying yes or no and one or two sentences.

Sorry, boss.

My Chinese damn lousy one. [bigcry]

i think can still answer to a certain extent, but i suck at technical terms [bigcry]

I dun think they expect a non prc to speak like them, able to communicate at casual level is good enough. Tell them you will start watching a lot of prc drama series to brush up your mandarin [laugh]

俺来面试已经是给足你面子了……

你还问这么多废话,我还是去老外公司打工吧!

sure get hired with excellent pay and benefits one

• Praise 1

简单说几件事. PRC typically don't say "水准". "开工" is generally Southern Chinese, likely Cantonese-influenced. 了not 啦. 报告完毕.

I had conducted interview in mandarin.  It does not sound like that le.

Same here.

I interviewed once with some counterparts from Taiwan.

She doesnt speak English well so she asked me everything in Mandarin.

Halfway thru, I switched from Mandarin. Told them I understand them exactly well but my thought process is in English and would articulate my point of view better.

I once attended an interview with a Chinese company. Interview was initially conducted in Mandarin.

Halfway thru, I requested to speak in English

I noticed that there are a few MCF-ers here who have left our sunny island and gone to the Motherland, for work or other opportunities.

To tell you guys a secret, I am now also one of them.

I started a new job in January and am now based in Shanghai, It's been quite an interesting experience so far living and working in China (although Shanghai is not very much diff from Singapore, other than the cold winter weather)

I'm guessing this can be a thread for all of us who are based in China, to gather, talk cock, chit chat and share tips. Not sure if this is the appropriate place to put this though.

have you got China driving license or not? China doesn't recognized IDP and Singapore license,

Foreigner without resident pass (something like Singapore EP) don't allow to test and get China license, in term of foreigner almost no chance to drive in China, even rental car also need to include driver, sibei jialah,

It’s rumored that temporary license can be done in Beijing airport if you have the correct visa and 居留许可证。

In Shanghai, there’s a need to take a test theory, not hard but test ask things about fog, snow etc. There’s way to go around it with the right people. Again, having the right paperwork is important.

Personally, there is no point to drive in Beijing where electric bicycle is faster. In Shanghai, I seen so many foreigners driving.

there’s sometimes a need to do a medical checkup which is a walk in park.

Shanghai driving no point in a sense, when there’s an accident, the foreigner usually loses. Quite a bit of traffic accident scams. If wanna drive better have lotsa rmb in case things happen and have local contacts. That’s my personal view

• Praise 5

have you got China driving license or not? China doesn't recognized IDP and Singapore license,

Foreigner without resident pass (something like Singapore EP) don't allow to test and get China license, in term of foreigner almost no chance to drive in China, even rental car also need to include driver, sibei jialah,

In Beijing Airport, there is temporary driving license for tourist.

In Beijing Airport, there is temporary driving license for tourist.

good news, I'm quite interested to know how to get the temporary driving license,

what document, does it need test, medical checkup, what is the license duration, price etc

Edited by MQX87511

Why would you want to drive there?

Taxi is cheap and in abundance. And it is stressful to drive in Beijing. Jams are one thing. Road etiquettes of pedestrians and other drivers are another.

good news, I'm quite interested to know how to get the temporary driving license,
what document, does it need test, medical checkup, what is the license duration, price etc

If you can answer these, then should be pro.  :XD:

1. 您今年贵庚啦?

2. 请说明一下您的最高学历。

3. 请您大概说下您在这行的工作经验.

4. 您能评估您的工作态度和水准?

5. 请列一些您的优点和如何利用您的优点来为公司有所贡献。也请列您在工作方面的一些缺点和您的策略去改进。

6. 您在这行业的领域有一定的知名度。请发表您对这行业未来五年的发展。

7. 请说明您想要的合理的工资和福利。

8. 如果您被录选了,您能即时开工吗?

说啥呗?

现在啥年代了,谁还问您贵庚呀!

最高学历不就写表格上了吗, 这还得给你说明啥来了?