• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
163 replies to this topic | 867 praises

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:42 PM

supersen
  • supersen
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Singpost Postman caught throwing a stack of letters into the rubbish bin , being confronted

https://www.facebook...26051920748339/

- Postman mentioned he has 2600 parcel/letters to deliver which is heavy workload and still work despite having an ankle injury, "placed" letters into the rubbish bin

-  Video uploader sign up flyer distribution with singpost in the few blocks at keppel bay , end up all his flyers went missing in the vicinity which he is also staying 

Edited by supersen, 10 February 2018 - 02:54 PM.

Beregond, Ash2017, Mustank, BabyBlade, Zoomzoom5535, BanCoe, Dleodleo and 2 other members praised this

Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:19 PM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I have long given up hope on Singpost. They are really going down the drain. For my case, they can't even handle a simple, straight forward overseas small parcel!

Amazing they are still in the business.
Mustank and Jp66 praised this

Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:28 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is it he throw away flyer and not actual letters

Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:39 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This postman is darn lazy.. Management should transfer him out. He will need someone to monitor him instead of let him ownself do the job that no management can see.. Haiz..

Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

Baleno
  • Baleno
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Luckily the postman for my area only offload mails into my letterbox. I often had to redistribute to other houses in my neighborhood.
AltisOwner praised this

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:10 PM

supersen
  • supersen
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Is it he throw away flyer and not actual letters

the postman did thrown actual letters + flyers into the bin, includes NUH letters etc which there are pics uploaded

Quoted in the video 5:29 onwards

你要告也可以。
反正是。。我拜五的飞机,我回家了我就不来了。本来你要是没有这个事我还可能会来。记住一下。

Edited by supersen, 10 February 2018 - 04:21 PM.

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:18 PM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This one really classic caught red handed! Haaa.

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:31 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i kenah a few years back ... wrote to ST Forum and they replied that after investigation, they found the postman at fault also ....

i wife having confinement after birth, at home with my MIL ... and yet can get a note in my mailbox saying no one at home during registered article delivery ??

Jamesc and UncleAtas praised this

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

supersen
  • supersen
    1st Gear
    Author Image

https://www.channeln...ay-mail-9947834

Updated: 

10 Feb 2018 04:30PM

postman fired , but since he is going back china next friday anyway

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:42 PM

Zoomzoom5535
  • Zoomzoom5535
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i kenah a few years back ... wrote to ST Forum and they replied that after investigation, they found the postman at fault also ....

i wife having confinement after birth, at home with my MIL ... and yet can get a note in my mailbox saying no one at home during registered article delivery ??

Happen to me too, whenever there is registered mail.

If no one really in, then the postman could have placed the notification slip under the door, and not in the mailbox. Finding slip in mailbox show that postman did not even come to your door. No wonder, there is always long Q for registered mail collection.  

Postman laziness could easily cause us 1 hour or more to pick up from the post office.

Vomit blood !! 

Jamesc praised this

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:01 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pay low. Long and tiring working hours. That's what you get. Another corporate culture problem. Top loaded, bottom squeezed.

Staff69, supersen, Othello, Carbon82, Jamesc, Eviilusion, Volvobrick and 6 other members praised this

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:05 PM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ehh.... I thought .......

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:42 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the postman did thrown actual letters + flyers into the bin, includes NUH letters etc which there are pics uploaded

Quoted in the video 5:29 onwards
ä½ è¦åä¹å¯ä»¥ã
åæ­£æ¯ããææäºçé£æºï¼æå家äºæå°±ä¸æ¥äºãæ¬æ¥ä½ è¦æ¯æ²¡æè¿ä¸ªäºæè¿å¯è½ä¼æ¥ãè®°ä½ä¸ä¸ã

Wah!!!!!!! Very dishonest leh like that!!!!

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:11 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    Supercharged
    Author Image

A sad way to celebrate the year of the dog!

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:20 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pay low. Long and tiring working hours. That's what you get. Another corporate culture problem. Top loaded, bottom squeezed.

there may be contributing factors, but the postman should still have some sense of responsibility. since he yolo already, i guess he didnt care too much on the consequences of his actions.
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:29 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i posted on their fb...had a $200 article and lost..no trace.  Even though it says SIGNED for.....raised hell and fury on fb and they say no compensation.  I raised this again

bloody singpost manned by pinoys and their call ctr somewhere in Chennai...

CCB really....hope that they file chapter11 and govt open up more delivery channels of our local mail even....nnb 

Mustank, Jamesc, Solar, Beregond, RH1667, Roadrunner2029, SiLangKia and 1 other member praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:40 PM

supersen
  • supersen
    1st Gear
    Author Image

there may be contributing factors, but the postman should still have some sense of responsibility. since he yolo already, i guess he didnt care too much on the consequences of his actions.

in sg, i dont know how much they are paid ,to instill such behavior treated like trash mentioned by one personnel postname china man, this needs thoroughly check and investigation is it character problem or company problem

somewhat like smrt, the rot starts from?

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:49 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i posted on their fb...had a $200 article and lost..no trace. Even though it says SIGNED for.....raised hell and fury on fb and they say no compensation. I raised this again

bloody singpost manned by pinoys and their call ctr somewhere in Chennai...

CCB really....hope that they file chapter11 and govt open up more delivery channels of our local mail even....nnb

Tio kope liao lah :XD:

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:11 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I have long given up hope on Singpost. They are really going down the drain. For my case, they can't even handle a simple, straight forward overseas small parcel!

Amazing they are still in the business.

What was your item? Was it expensive??
I also kenna cc bills missing for months.. Had to call up the bank every time to remind and they mentioned that it was posted out.. Now I know why. Knn, always have to waive the late charges and interest.. Sibeh sian..
Jamesc and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:21 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

in sg, i dont know how much they are paid ,to instill such behavior treated like trash mentioned by one personnel postname china man, this needs thoroughly check and investigation is it character problem or company problem

somewhat like smrt, the rot starts from?

yeah, considering its also privatised from garment... hopefully there will be some investigation...

What was your item? Was it expensive??
I also kenna cc bills missing for months.. Had to call up the bank every time to remind and they mentioned that it was posted out.. Now I know why. Knn, always have to waive the late charges and interest.. Sibeh sian..

bro, can consider to be more environmentally friendly, go for e-bills...
Jamesc and Atrecord praised this
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: singpost, post, postman, sureboh and 4 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users