Singpost postman threw residents letters away

supersen

some secretary very powerful one, i know many of them have a say and decide on general admin services.

Of course, only serve 1 person unfortunately that person not me leh  :TT_TT:

↡ Advertisement

The postal code should be quite apparently wrong. Usually, if the address is hard to read but postal code is there it will still reach the right block / building.

I checked the postal code. It is correct i.e. belongs to the other condo. I believe SingPost will investigate after my feedback to them.

Edited by ktnpl

Our tolerance for failure and faults is sometimes explainable. Eg If a car electronic system acts funny we complain like hell and demand this and that from AD. However, for decades we pay for a flawed / work in progress Windows OS from MIcrosoft, we get blue death screen, hang computer, vulnerable software, privacy intrusion and etc. If it was a car, a whatsapp would have form and started a civil claim already.

Very very true. Even in our own workplaces we can encounter such situation from admin or supporting dept.

Work not done properly, implement measure after measure which are just temporary stopgaps, inconveniencing others, but still life goes on ... [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Obviously the postman had committed an offence/s. Why no charges were filed?

Ya lor, should bring him back to charge and put him in jail. So as, to show as an example to these unprofessional and shameless ones. Otherwise, these already tend their resignation can also throw mails away in their last week of service ??

Singpost let the case goes too easily..

• Praise 2

Dafuuuq, I think the same thing might have happened at my area too..seen a lot of unopened letters on an almost full bin few weeks back..didn’t occur to me this might actually be the reason

Edited by uniquely_ad

Dafuuuq, I think the same thing might have happened at my area too..seen a lot of unopened letters on an almost full bin few weeks back..didn’t occur to me this might actually be the reason

interesting question: if you see a stack of unopened letters in the trash, would you take out and put into the "returned mail" box? 

interesting question: if you see a stack of unopened letters in the trash, would you take out and put into the "returned mail" box? 

no.

The answer would be a No, I’m sorry but it didn’t occur to me it was thrown intentionally by someone else as I would have thought the owner of those letters wouldn’t want those letters.

Also the letters were riddled with stains from foods rubbish, I didn’t want to get my hands dirty.

However after knowing this, maybe next time I’ll do something about this.

Sometimes you wish Singpost will throw away your spam mails in your email and HPs, instead of the physical mails.

Ya..I would wish sing post return the IRAS letter "not delivered" to IRAS.

today singpost again!Received remind slip(my son) inside letter box on 13 feb;But last day of collection is 14 feb!Somemore is government letter!They say try to send on 1feb or 31 jan but no body at home (i whole day at home in living room)!IF really no 1 at home,i also never find any reminder slip at my house gate at that time!

post-203235-0-28099300-1518576018_thumb.jpg

Edited by alvin87a
  • Praise 2

today singpost again!Received remind slip(my son) inside letter box on 13 feb;But last day of collection is 14 feb!Somemore is government letter!They say try to send on 1feb or 31 jan but no body at home (i whole day at home in living room)!IF really no 1 at home,i also never find any reminder slip at my house gate at that time!

Report on their fb and pls spread the word

https://www.facebook.com/singpost.cuscare/

You never say I also don't know. Go see see their FB ... CB, full of complaints. If I add one more, it will be buried ?

More the merrier haaaa

Also another singpost sucks on fb

I use to received mails for my neighbour and I am quite sure the same goes to my mail.

To deliberately threw them away is just criminal, if not happy, can always walk out and resign. 

However, such service staff wealth-fare should be reviewed. it is never easy and they aren't paid well.